Chapter 3

''mmm.....'' I woke up and look around at my surroundings. 'Where am I?' The thought ran through my head until I remember where I am. 'Oh..Yeah I'm at Altaria Villa. My father found me after ten years.' I'm finally happy that I know where i come from. Also that would explain why I knew proper etiquette and other things only royals & nobles should know. 

KNOCK! KNOCK! 

"Oh..umm...Come in'' 'I wonder who it is." 

Alberto comes in with a stern face that surprised me. 'Who could have a stern face in the morning.'             ''Your Highness, I have come to tell you breakfast will be served in a thirty minuets. You may use the bathroom to refresh yourself and in the closet you will find clothes that will be suitable. Just come out when you are ready." After telling me that he left. 

''Oh well time to hit the showers."  For some reason I always had the habit of saying 'time to hit the showers' but I can't figure out where I had heard it from. Even when I regain all my memories I can only remember a boy told me that when I was young. 

After I showered went to the closet to find really expansive dresses coming into my field of vision. 'Wow. These look very expansive.' I looked around the closet until i found a little section of casual dresses. ''Oh these are cute.'' I walked in front of the mirror to check how I look. I chose a knee-length dress that's a dark blue with flowers on it as the design.  And to go with sandals, a gold bracelet, and my necklace.

Once I thought i looked fine I left to go to the dinning room. Luckily regaining my memories I remember where everything is. As I am walking down the hallway I see a couple of maids going the opposite way. "Good morning, how are you today?'' I asked the two maids as they gave me shocked faces. "We are fine Your Highness. Do you need us to do anything for you?'' asked one of the maids. "No, I was just greeting you. Is there something wrong with doing that?" I was confused. Couldn't I just greet them like they are normal beings. " No..Your Highness..we were just expecting you need something for you to be talking to us,'' said the maid who was quiet most of the time. "Oh. Ok.  I will be going now. Have a good day." I left them with shocked faces. 

" What a nice person she is." " I think she will be a great princess." I could her them talking as I walk away. It's nice to know they think I will be a great princess...but....can I really be a good princess. Let alone a great princess. 

I finally got to the dinning room and saw my father sitting at the table reading the newspaper. "Hello father." "Oh. Hello Sky how are you today." " I'm fine and you?'' " I am fine now you are here safe and sound" That's when the food came out and my eyes widen at the sight. ''Wow the food looks so good!'' My father laughed at my outburst. I suddenly felt embarrassed at my outburst."Sorry." I said quietly. "It's okay Sky you haven't seen this type of food since you were eight. It would be excepted."

After eating the delicious breakfast I asked my father a question that has been on my mind for awhile."Father, where is Robbie?'' Again he smiled because I called my brother by his nickname I would call him as a child. "He is away for business in Nobel Michael along with the other princes of the other kingdoms." " When will be able to see the other princes? I really want to see them again. Plus I can see their shocked faces when I see them.'' That made him laugh. "Oh, you haven't changed at all and I will invite them here so you can 'see their shocked faces' as you say.

''Great when will they be here then.'' I was so happy being able to see my old friends after all these time. Sure I saw them on TV and magazines but I didn't remember them at the time. Now that I know they were my childhood friends I couldn't wait. "Well I believe they could come later today ." 

"Won't that interrupt their royal duties at Nobel Michael? I wouldn't want to do that just because I want to see them?'' ''Don't worry they finished their duties yesterday and going home today.Do you still want me to invite them over?'' "Yes!Yes!Yes!" I ran over to my father and hugged him. "Well I'll take that as a yes." We both started to laugh. 

''Alberto, call all the other princes and ask them if they could come here with Roberto." "As you wish Your, Majesty." After saying that he left. 

"I really hope they all say yes." "You really want to see them again."  It's just I know that I will see them when I officially became princess but I want to see them before then. "I just want see them. After all, they were my childhood friends. It's only natural, father."  "You do have a point. I would feel the same way if I was in your shoes." 

After talking for a few minutes Alberto comes back into the room. "Your Majesty, they all said that would come here.'' "Excellent, well looks like you got your wish Sky. How about you get ready while you wait.'' ''Okay father." I practically skip out of the room and go to my room. Father started laughing as he saw me looking so happy but I didn't care.When I got to my room I started to get ready. I was so excited to see my old friends that I could not stop smiling. I had just one thought in my head as I got ready.

''I can't wait to see them."

How will the princes react when they see Sky? Will they even remember her? How will Roberto react seeing his long lost sister after all these years. Just keep reading and find out.