Neighborhood Visits (Ch. 13)

{Y/N's Pov}

All of the Boys were moving around Boxes when the door rings.

"Don't worry, I'll-"

"No, I Will Get it! I must kill the Possible intruder!"

Lief started dashing towards the door.

I kick him in the back and throw him back into the house before opening the door.

"WASSSAAAAAAAAAPPPP- Oh hi, Boyo."

I see the Milton kid and his, I'm assuming, sister.

I see them holding a Gift basket of some sorts.

"What's the word- Oooo does that basket happen to have Exotic Butters?"

"Perhaps." the Girl says.

She Hands me the basket and My eyes light up.

"I can't have new neighbors without welcoming them properly!" She says.

A Yell comes from the house. It's Asch, of course. "NEIGH- BORE? IS THAT ANOTHER WORD FOR PRISONER???"

"THEY ARE OUR PRISONERS! NOT YOURS!" he said as he stormed up into the doorway.

The girl, Millie I think, Laughed awkwardly. "Uhm... I'm not gonna question your life choices... so uhh if you're into that I'm not gonna judge."

"OH, OH NO! He's just a strong believer that we're his captives and He has power over us." I said awkwardly.

"Oh thank Irene!" She says. "I was kinda worried for a second that we were going to have weirdos on the street. (Like Travis...)"

I smirked. "Oh, We Have our Own green and white Pervert. He's just unintentionally so, So I don't mind him too much." I casually stated.

"Oh... him.I was wondering if we could come in?" she asked.

"Oh! OH! gimme one second please-" I slammed the door and yelled at the boys.

"YO! HIDE YOUR HORNS!!" I made sure they did before opening it again. "Yeah, Come in!"

"Thank you! Come on baby brother!" she said, walking in. Her brother followed close behind.

I lead them into a room full of the 5 hot Daemos I've had to live with. I pointed to each one as I told her their names. "That's Asch, Peirce, Rhys, Noi Boi the Cinnamon Roll, and There's the Dissapointment of the group, Leif."

"Hey!" Leif complains.

"Hello! I'm Millie Rose! I live close by, so I'm your neighbor! So umm... weren't there more people too?" she asked.

"Oh yeah, Meet Aisha and Ava. Ava is the short one, and Aisha is the One who doesn't understand what 'Negative' is." I explained.

Millie Started ranting. "They sound so nice! Are they here right now? Can we get a tour of the house? What's your favorite food? Where-"

Her brother places his hand over her mouth.

Milton apologizes. "Sorry. My sister had too much coffee this morning, so she's more jittery than usual."

"They Are, No they aren't, Soon, Bacon and Cheese Baked Potato, And I have too much coffee all the time anyways." I Tried to answer them all.

"Also," Milton whispered to me. "Please try to keep the snowball away from my sister. I want her to stay innocent, kind, and calm for as long as possible."

I Whispered Back. "Leif? Oh, Well trust me, If that Waste of air tries anything, I'll make sure he regrets it, Don't you worry your little head."

"Thank goodness." he said in relief.