The Fall Festival (Chapter 7)

(Before we begin, Here's a quick episode of Candle's Guide To the Abbreviations!

(Y/N) = Your Name

(N/N) = Your Nick Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

And that's all for today on.. Candle's Guide to the Abbreviations!)

{Y/N's Pov}

After I prepared the soup, I went into my room and closed my eyes. Slowly but surely, I drift into sleep.....

Just kidding! It's been an hour since I laid down and I haven't slept at all.

Why? It's simple. I'm worried about Ava. If the Hot tub didn't give her a fever, would Leif have really...

I sit up and shake my head. Those aren't thoughts you think about when you're trying to sleep.

Taking note that I still wasn't tired, I got up at around 11:30pm to get some water.

That's when I realized that none of the Daemos were asleep, either.

"Go to sleep.." I grumbled as I grabbed a cup.

"But.. Socky is on!" Rhys said.

I filled my cup up then realized that Ava had set up WiFi controls and parental controls and I had the ability to shut off the WiFi.

I took a sip of the water before bringing it into my bedroom.

(Oh, and fyi, You can make your room litterally any design you want. Just a note.)

I sat on my bed, turned on my phone, then turned off WiFi.

After a few seconds, I heard Angry Complaining and a bit of yelling.

"Shut up and sleep!" I shouted.

Taking a few more sips of water, I set it down on my nightstand and roll over.

I think the water is just what I needed, as I was able to actually get some sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~

I yawned as I sat up from my bed. Today was a decent day.

I threw on my clothes, opened my door, and...

There were Halloween decorations everywhere.

"You must really get into the season," I say to Ava, Who's hanging up some Streamers.

When she didn't respond, I was about to say it louder when I noticed she had air pods in. So, I shrugged it off and sat on the couch.

The boys were looking at her strangely. "Why ya guys looking at her like that?"

"She apears to have something blocking her Hearing." Rhys stated.

"Well, duh, She's listening to-"

"I'm gonna throw something at her."

And with that, Lief throws.. well, I don't know what it is, I'm just mentally preparing for her rage.

Asch Teleports infront of Ava and catches the object.

"Y'all don't understand how pissed Ava would've been-"

They started arguing, then I noticed Asch bumped into Ava's Ladder.

Peirce was quick to catch her.

I'd be impressed if I wasn't still pissed at him for allowing Leif to kill me and Ava.

I should probably tell her about that soon.

I go into the kitchen to grab the first thing that gets me going in the morning.