The Dinner Date (Ch. 3)

(Hey! Candle Here! Just wanted to say that I'll try my best to get as many chapters published in one day as I can! No promises, but I'll try to make it 2 chapters a day, Ok? Anyways, Enjoy!! ❤️)

{Y/N's Pov}

I haven't even been here an hour and I'm already meeting the parents. She moves fast.

"Anyways, Y'all, I'm gonna go get my stuff and move in, get on a better outfit, Ect. Cya in a little bit!" I called out as I left the apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I got home, I put on a less crazy outfit. (Picture on the top.) I was happy with it. I got my stuff, put it in a box, and yes, I had not a lot of stuff. It was mostly clothes and my Merchandise. Yep.

I came back to the apartment some 30 minutes later to find them all toying with an antique camera.

"Uuhhhmmmm.... Heey. What's goin on?" I asked.

Oh no.

Before they could respond I was already singing "I said Hey? What's goin oonn!"

I stopped myself. "But, Seriously, what are you guys doing?"

"We're trying to fix this for Ms. Oats!" Ava said in a cheery tone.

"Ooooooohhhhh.. can I help?" I offered. "Sure!" I went over to the camera.

"Well, you're missing the continuous bolt. That's vital for this old bucket of bolts to work. I have one, don't worry."

I screwed in a continuous bolt. "Let's try it now." We all got infront of the camera, Anndd.....

"Hey, Pumpkin, we're Here-"

Ava immediately ran over to them. "H-Hey, Dad, Pop! What, uh, whatcha doing here?"

"Well, Pumpkin, we're here to pick you up for dinner.... Who are these boys..?"

Before anyone could reply, the blonde father said something.

"Are these boys you two's boyfriends??" He asked with a Lenny face.

"YES!" One of the called out. I turned around to see everyone staring at Cinnamon Roll.

"Cinnamon Roll what the fuck did you just get us in to-" I say to him.

"Cinnamon Roll..?" He asked.

"What? You're a cinnamon roll, so I've just been calling you cinnamon roll."

Before he can reply, I looked away, and I'm immediately bombarded by who I can only assume are Ava's Parents.

"So, You must be (Y/N)! It's so nice to meet you!" He's bubbly. Wish my dad was like that.

"Nice to meet you too, Mr. Ava's Dad!" I say.

"You have such a polite Roommate, pumpkin!" He said to Ava.

"Thanks, Dad." She said.

"Now, Who's dating My Ava, and Who's dating Ms. (Y/N)?" He asked.

This won't be awkward at all.

All of the boys say, almost in sync, "I'm Ava's Boyfriend!"

I do a little wiggle dance into the corner to watch this go down.

Ava's dads are quite Confused. In my corner, I'm quietly chanting "drama! Drama! Drama!" Over and over again.

The boys started fighting over who got Ava, and My chant got a little louder.