Marry me?

The next day

Kara had a really busy day today. There were a lot of meetings in CatCo and many Supergirl emergencies. This time Krypto was with Lena, since she is pregnant, Kara chose that the dog will stay with her and he did get overprotective. But the blonde was so excited today, because she will go ring shopping with Alex.

The Kryptonian was on her desk, writing an article about Supergirl's fight with a military robot that was out of control. She looked quick up when she heard a familiar heartbeat. "Alex!" And ran to her sister giving her a hug. "Hey CEO. You ready?" Kara nodded and grabbed her coat and purse.

Hours have passed and Kara didn't find the right one. They went almost to every jewel store in the city. Than Kara saw a small store, both walked to the store and was greeted with wide eyes. "Are you the CEO of CatCo?" Asked the cashier. Alex was chuckling while looking around and Kara just stood still. "Umm...yes." She said awkwardly.

"I am such a big fan of your article's Miss Danvers. Your report about the Alien Amnesty Act was astonishing and you really went into the detail. You've saved lives." Said the young woman. Kara smiled. "Oh please call me Kara, and thank you. It means a lot to me when people read, not only my article's." The Kryptonian shook the cashier's hand, giving her super smile. "Oh umm Miss Dan-, I mean Kara. What are you looking for?" Asked the young lady.

"I'm looking for an engagement ring." The Super said smiling brightly. The worker made an 'O'-shape with her mouth and showed her all the rings. The Kryptonian observed every ring carefully, till she stopped at the last one. "Alex, this is the perfect ring." The red head nodded and the blonde bought the ring, giving the cashier a good tip, plus autograph. Alex bought also something. The older Danvers bought three matching bracelet's for Kellan, Kelly and her.

"Wanna go eat?" Asked the younger Danvers as she looked at the ring box. "Yeah, I'm exhausted. Let's eat Pizza and take it to your home." They nodded in agreement and went to the nearest Pizza restaurant. Both literally ordered 12 Pizza's, because a Kryptonian devours their food in minutes. The Danvers sister's slowly went to Kara's apartment and talked on the way a little. "How is Kelly and baby Kellan?" Asked the blonde. "They are doing really well. Kellan is eating like crazy. Sometimes I'm thinking he's a Kryptonian." They chuckled. "It's because I'm his aunt. By the way he isn't the only one. Baby Jon is surprisingly eating a lot too." Alex started to laugh. "You already influenced your nephew's. I wonder how your kids would be with food." The comment made Kara smile, her sister had no idea that soon there will be a new baby. "Kara?" The blonde got snapped back into reality. "Uh yeah?"

"Are you okay. You zoned out for like a minute and were here." There was clear concern written on Alex's face. They entered the private elevator. The Super was thinking if she should tell Alex. "I'm okay Alex, I was just thinking about my future kids." The red head gave her a bright smile and went into the Kryptonian's house to be met with Krypto jumping on her. "Hey buddy! What are you doing here? Where is your other mom?" Kara said with her baby voice. "Kar, can you please tell Krypto to stop attacking me." With a hand sign the dog got off Alex and she gave him a hug. "I'm here darling and Oh! Hey Alex." Said the Luthor with surprise in her voice. Kara gave her a kiss on the lips and a peck on the stomach. The Super and the Luthor froze, they totally forgot that no one knew yet. Alex had wide eyes. "You guys want to tell me something?" The older Danvers said curiously. The couple just nodded and Lena spoke up: "Guess we will have to spoil the news earlier to you. Kara and I are having a baby!" Alex's jaw dropped to the floor and squealed. She gave a hug to them. "Oh my God, I'm finally becoming a auntie." They all laughed at her comment and Alex opened the Pizza boxes. "That's the reason why you zoned out." The red head said as she nudged her shoulder to her sister. The younger Danvers smiled. "Yeah, I did."

They started to eat and talked. Mostly about the pregnancy. They laughed and celebrated for the new family member to come. Or maybe members...

Next Saturday

"Babe, you ready?" Kara asked. "Coming darling." Answered Lena. Today was the surprise date Kara made and the day she will propose. The Super gasped when she saw her girlfriend wearing her university sweater. "You look amazing as always. Is the little bean okay?" Lena just kissed her and nodded. Kara picked her up slowly and flew i to the sky. Krypto was with Alex, so he had baby Kellan to play with.

The blonde flew a little slower, fearing she might hurt Lena or the little one. They landed next to the hut and Lena's eyes were shining bright. It had an amazing few to the city and the nature was beautiful. On the porch was a small table with food. "It's lovely. How long have you been planning this?" Asked the Luthor as she gave her 'girlfriend' a kiss. "Hmmm...since we arrived back from Argo." They both walked to the hut and started to eat. The food was amazing and they giggled, laughed and talked. "Since when do you have a hut? I never knew that." Lena said while eating.

"Alex and I bought this hut when it was on sale. We usually go here with our Ducati's and on Sister night's when we have enough of the city life. It calms us down from our stressful jobs." The Super said while eating her food real quick. Lena admired the goddess in front of her. Suddenly deep ocean blue eyes met emerald green eyes. They kissed deeply and finished their food real quick. "Wanna take a small walk?" Asked Kara as she held up a hand for Lena to take. The Luthor accepted the gesture and they started to walk to the small lake. "It's really beautiful here." Lena said. Kara glanced at her: "But not as beautiful as you." She made Lena blush. The couple continued to walk till the reached the small lake. Both sat on a bench cuddling and enjoying the view. Kara was building up her courage to ask the big question.

"Lena..." The raven haired woman looked at her, with those beautiful green eyes. Kara stood up and got on one knee, opening the box with a ring and bracelet in it. The bracelet had a stone that was mixed with blue and green, it was a sapphire that collided with a emerald. It reminded Kara of their eye colors since that was the first thing she noticed on Lena. "Since I walked into your office that day, I knew I've found my dream woman. Your beautiful eyes enchanted me, your smile sent me butterflies and your love made me feel safe. You, Lena Luthor, have saved me more than you think and I am so blessed to have you. I want to call you mine forever and build the family you deserve and have a future with you. I want to fulfill my dreams with you. I want to spend my eternity with you. You deserve all the love on this universe because you're an amazing person. You are my hero Lena Luthor and I was wondering if you would like to take my last name and make me the happiest woman alive. Will you marry me?"

Both were spilling tears. Lena couldn't believe this was happening. "Yes! A million times yes." The blonde slid the ring into her finger and wrapped the bracelet on her wrist. They kissed with full passion and love. "I can't believe that you are officially mine, Lena Luthor-Danvers." Again they kissed, tears of happiness filling their eyes. "And you are mine, Kara Zor-El Luthor-Danvers." They started to walk hand-in-hand back to the hut. They are officially engaged. "Honey, is this the reason why you stayed longer in Argo city with Clark?" She showed the bracelet. Kara laughed at the memory. "Yes babe, I almost went to every store that made those, until the last one and that was when I've found the perfect one. The ring I bough ti yesterday with Alex and dragged her almost to every jewel store, again till the last one." The Luthor gave her a kiss again and smiled. "They are perfect, love." With that they were at the hut, the couple cuddled and watched the stars. Kara was telling more stories about Krypton and they also talked about baby names and their wedding. Soon Lena fell asleep on Kara's arms. The Super brought her fiancé to the bed and cuddled her tight, also sleeping soon.