Chapter 8

Brees POV

It's so quiet. Me on my bed, Harry looking at the wall. That's when I decided to break the silence. "You want to watch some TV?"

"Sure okay."

"Um...you can come up here on the bed if you like. That floor most be really annoying after being there for a while."

"Okay." Harry gets up and lies down next to me. "So...what are we watching?" Harry stares at his hands and plays with his fingers.

I suddenly know. I rise up from the bed so I am looking down at him. "Harry do you like horror?"

"Yeah I guess a little bit." He says it with a little laugh. "Why?"

"Have you ever seen American Horror Story?"

"No what's that?" I

I jump from my bed "OH MY GOSH HARRY! It's the best show ever made!" Harry is laughing about how I'm so shocked about him not knowing. After I take a couple more seconds to calm down I ask another question. "Okay creepy or scary?"

"Why?"

"Well the first season is creepy, the second is scary and the third is kinda a flop."

"Uh... Creepy?" I smile at him.

"Good choice." So we lay there and watch Tate be a phsyco and Vivian whining the whole time. We get to episode six Piggy Piggy and he asks a question about Violet.

"How can someone be so sad to harm them selfs or want to die?"

"Well Harry it's not really a choice, they can't help being sad." We lay there in silence and I just think and a tear rolls down my cheek.

"Bree?....Are you sad?"

"Very"

"Do you harm yourself?"

"No... But I'm still sad." Harry does something unexpected. He hugs me from behind. And I could not of felt more safe in his arms.

Harry's POV

I hug Bree, I may not understand why she's sad or why Violets sad or how everyone in that house is dead. But I know Bree needs someone and I want to be that someone to care for her. Not in a dating way but she needs a friend.

Suddenly, the door flys open and walks out Zayn. He sees us hugging and Bree pushes me away. But all Zayn does is smirk at me, saying oh look you followed my plan!

"Okay so we thought of a plan." Zayn states. "Niall! Get out here!"

Niall stumbles out of his room. "I was watching golf!"

"Too bad. Okay so this is what's happening, Harry and Bree you will talk to Liam about joining the company. When you go to leave you make Liam come with you tell him you have guns to show him. We will be waiting in the van. Make sure you two are away from the truck when he opens the doors. Louis and Niall will shoot down the guards while I go for Liam. Got it?"

I was terrified. I was never suppose to be in this. But I do have one question. "What does Liam even work for?"

The room gets quiet know one speaks. After a couple seconds of silence Louis speaks up. "He is the leader of a organization called R.E. They rape girls then kill them. If you want to know what it is you go to them they tell you. If you like the idea, because you get paid for getting laid and capturing the girls you work. If do not want the job... They shoot you."

"Is that what happened to..."

"Yes." Zayn interrupts. "Now sleep. We're doing this tomorrow."

--

I got big plans for this . Sorry I took so long to update.