Chapter 3

Harry's POV

I wake up smelling a mix of beer and perfume. I can't see anything I'm blindfolded but I can see the floor, it's just a tan carpet. Damn Harry how could you let this happen to yourself! I sit up straight using my back because my hands and feet are tied down. I hear gentle voices that sound very close. That's when one talks to me.

"Well, glad to see your awake now." It's a mans voice and I know I heard it before. That when it hit me, it's that guy Louis.

"Where the fuck have you taken me!" I scream.

All I get it laughter and the sound of foot steps, then big red heels stop in front of me. The girl unties my blindfold and ducks down so I see her face. That's when I meet again with those piercing blue eyes, Breland. I look around the room, there's pink walls and a girl bed, with posters of Adam Levine and Brandon Urie on the wall. This is her room? It's so small.

"Hello Payne." I want to correct her and say I'm Harry Styles but she continues quickly. "You know I was expecting you to be bigger, more built I mean you've killed people with your bare hands including my sister, how weird."

"I don't know who the hell is Payne and I never killed anyone! Let me go! I should be in college right now!" I scream angry at this girl.

"You see "Harry" we can't do that, your just going to half to wait." Breland, Louis, and Niall begin to walk out of the room.

"Wait! What the fuck? Let me go!" I try to brake the rope but it's to restricting. What have I gotten myself into?

---

Breland and the other two come back eventually but there quiet, and I'm quiet to. I don't know if you should make chit-chat with your kid-nappers.

Breland and Niall sit on the bed while Louis sits on the floor. No one is saying a word and there seems to be a awkward silence around the three. They keep glancing at the door

Finally the door opens and a man walks into the room. He has dark hair that stands up and caramel eyes. He looks like a man who always gets what he wants. A young girl is by his side. She looks scared but excited at the same time and is dressing more provocative then Breland. And Breland's breast are about to fall out of her shirt.

The man stares me down with a disgusted look on his face. Breland, Louis and Niall are all standing up straight. He whispers something to the girl and she runs into another room.

As soon as the girl was gone, he punches Louis straight in the face. He is punching and punching him. Louis falls to the ground and his nose is bleeding.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" The man screams as he starts to walk over to me.