Chapter 4

The man walks closer to me and gets in my face. "Why the fuck are you here?" The man screams. I remain silent for a few moments but I am scared the man may hurt me so I speak.

"I..I don't know I just wanted to go to Harvard." The man seems angry at first but then his face softens.

"Okay this is now your fault, it's Brees." He looks up at Breland and she has terror in her eyes. Niall is helping Louis in the other room, will I only be able to see this?

He begins to walk to Bree and she is very quiet. "This. Is. Not. Payne." Next thing I know he slapped her, he pushed her to the ground and was kicking over and over at her. I could not fully make out what he was saying over Brees screaming but I did make out "you will never amount to Ali"

He stops eventually and Bree lies there on the ground motionless. "Now you see I am going to fuck that girl and you get nothing." The man turns and walks into another room.

Breland still lays there, I know she is not dead or pasted out but she is not moving. I finally decide to say something "Breland?" I ask.

"Just let me lay here Harry." She makes out.

--

About 5 more minutes past and Brees still a ball on the floor. She then begins to stand. She loses her balance at first but manages it. She walks over to me and sits down.

"Tell me about your life Harry." She asks. Not knowing what to say I respond with the basics.

"I'm 18, I lived in Holmes Chapel, Cheshire, England. I came to America to become a lawyer I have a sister named Gemma and... That's really it I guess"

"Oh my gosh, no get more into it. Who is Harry Styles?"

I ponder this question for a while before answering. "I guess I don't know who I am yet"

"Oh. What do you like to do for fun?"

"Um I do not really know, I like football and I love to sing."

"Want to know about my life Harry? I am 19, I was abused as a child by my dad, I saw my mom get shot. I was 12 then and my sister was 15. My sister and I had to sell are bodies to live. Then Zayn found us in October of 2013. He took us in but dragged us into his world. He caused my sisters death. And now I am his slave." She looked at me tears brimming her eyes. I had so many questions but now was not the time.

"I am so sorry." Look at me feeling terrible for my kidnapper."

Bree begins to sob, just like Gemma does. Quiet but a lot of tears. "Harry? Will you sing to me?" She asks. I have to say yes so I pull out the first song that came to heart.

"Isn't she lovely
Isn't she wonderful...

--

Awe, so for Bree I imagine Ashely Benson so... Yay! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!