The Devil's Daughter

Lucinda Foster. Age 17.

I stared at the file, in disbelief. I could not believe I was actually going through with this. The file held information about me that was, for the most part, all fake. I knew faking my identity was going to be difficult, my likes and disliked which were listed on the paper were in no way alike to what was true.

I shoved the paper into my large black studded bag, which had arrived last night along with my uniform. A long plaid skirt, which I had cut to mid-thigh, a collared white shirt, navy blue cardigan, along with a navy blue tie.

I wrinkled my nose in disgust as I stared at my appearance, I pulled my stockings up and placed my foot into each of my black pumps. The pumps made the outfit bearable, barely. I patted my long blonde hair, pushing my bangs to the side, my large black eyes glistening softly.

Never in my life had I been more uncomfortable, this was not something I would ever get use to. I hurried out of the room making my way too my car, already late. I really did not want to do this.

Arts Academy.  Was written in big bold capital letters on the five story building which was now my high school. Inside held over 1,500 students, with a mere 200 being scholarship kids. The students in the academy all came from wealthy families across the world, there was no housing. Students were to find there own place to stay while attending.

It was a large brick building, surrounded by large green trees, and colorful flowers. There was steps leading up to black doors. On the staircase students were sitting each off into there own little groups. One girl in my particular took my notice.

She was a dark haired girl, with a pretty face, her clothes tightened, skirt short. It was not her clothes nor her looks that caught my attention, but the scowl that was set on her face as she looked at me. I gave her a confused expression as I looked at her, wondering what I had done wrong to get on her wrong side. I did not even know her.

She flipped her hair over her shoulder and sauntered over me.

I tried to hold back the smile I had. Seriously? I thought only teenage girls in movies walked and acted the way she was.

"Hello." She said, her voice giving off the faint expression that she had been smoking for quite a while now.

Most likely the smoking was due to her wanting to get her daddy's attention. I had always been good at figuring others out.

I raised an eyebrow at her.

"And who are you?" She asked sweetly, smiling widely.

Fake. I thought.

"The devil's daughter." I grinned, my dimples becoming visible.

My words caused her to let out  laugh earning us a couple of looks.

"Of course you are." She muttered sarcastically. "Now give me an answer."

I shrugged nonchalantly. "Lucinda Foster." I recited.

"You're new?"

I rolled my eyes at her question. "Yeah."

"I'm Jantsey Elanor Nicole Bane." She stated, her fake smile widening. She looked at me expectantly as if waiting for me to have an epiphany.

"Never heard of you."

Her eyes widened in shock. "Really? Where do you live? Under a rock?"

Jantsey crossed her arms over chest, pushing up her boobs, making me look away grossed out. This girl had no respect for herself.

"No. I just moved here from London."

She nodded her head. "That would explain why you are talking funny. Learn to speak in American."

I held back a laugh. This girl was beyond stupid. She is the reason why Americans are looked down upon by others at times. What a disgrace.

"You mean English?" I corrected her.

"No, American." She answered slowly.

I just could not hold back any longer, I let out a loud laugh. Clutching my stomach tightly with my hands.

"You Miss are too funny." I said, shaking my pale blonde head.

Jantsey narrowed her eyes at me. "Listen, the only reason I came up to you was to tell you to back away. Don't try to make friend with mine. I do not need someone like you trying to take my place in my school."

I smiled slightly, my dark eyes not leaving hers. "You don't need to worry about me taking your place, hon. But, you do need to watch your back."

I waved at her before walking up the stairs, feeling her eyes on my back. As the bell rang.

Author Note: Not edited. So excuse the mistakes.

Jantsey. Pronounced: Jant-C

Do y'all have any idea who to pick as cast?