Lucifer's Daughter

With hair as white as snow, eyes like the night, skin the color of ivory, and lips the color of blood.

Once long ago, Lucifer committed a great sin, his first sin in his whole holy life, not an unforgivable one, but one to taint his purity. His once white wings, had black vein like lines running around the edges, at the tips. Yet "God" had not seemed to have lost respect for him, he was a man who believed that everyone could be forgiven and so he was. After all, poor Lucifer was seduced by a demon, who bewitched him, tricked his mind, engulfed his head with thoughts that were not meant for anyone of his status. God would learn from that mistake.

With the sin, Lucifer created life, he brought his daughter to heaven. She was no ordinary Angel, she was a half demon, not ever being able to be as pure as her father, and for that he resented her. She was so unlike the others, with wings darker then any color Lucifer would have thought possible, the feather's each shining like metal, that glistened when any light appeared, causing temporary blindness too anyone near, Lucifer was immune.

His daughter's mother had left, going back to earth to prowl around the vast empty space where nothing existed but thirst and darkness, thirst for things sinful.

That is why Lucifer volunteered his daughter to roam earth along with many other angels, he didn't want her, he didn't want her to get in his way of reaching power, a power he envied that came directly from God.

The fall of Lucifer occurred several years later, with an outbreak of war, he was the leader of those who were against God. The highest angel of all started his descent from heaven, having his wings ripped off his back and growing new ones. Razor like wings the exact color of his daughter's, Eve.

Lucifer had become the king of Hell ruling all who fell, the Fallen Angels, the Dark ones, demons, everything he had, before his fall, hated. His hatred of heaven and angels over powered his hatred for those he ruled so he was stuck, doing everything in his power to be able to gain access to Heaven and steal the power which so rightfully belonged to him.

Eve, who, was so pure but yet so tainted had been roaming earth for thousands of years, the access she had to Heaven was long closed off to her once she had decided to disobey commands, and just like her father she had Fallen. No wings were ripped off of her back, for she was never truly much of an Angel, her demon blood seemed to run thicker through her veins then the other, at least that was what everyone thought.

Eve was inhumanly beautiful, spending so many years on earth had also made her smart. The years had also made her be able to quench her thirst, find new sins that many had no clue of. She was the princess of Darkness, of hell, of Death, of Wrath. Of everything that came along with the darkness that had a hold of her non-beating heart.

It seemed that maybe the Angels were right in closing off the doors of Heaven to her, she was everything an Angel was not, sinful, evil, and bitter, something created from seduction and lust. Nothing good could come from that.

Lucifer knew what he had to do, repent, show God that what he had made from sin was pure, after all he was forgiving. The only way to do that was to show control to his daughter, teach her the things he had learned. Make her as normal as possible, human almost.

Eve knew nothing about that, it was strange enough having a father back into her life, let alone maintaining from killing anyone who said something wrong to her from school.

When all you knew was destruction, can you really change?

When all you know his hate, can you really love?

When all you know is death, can you really live?

Lucifer's Daughter

Author Note: First off I'm not religious at all, though I am supposedly Catholic to my parents. Not all my facts will be right but I will try to research things up. Yes it's not perfect, but I had this idea for this story and I just needed to write it! Sorry if it's not good, I'm like Half asleep. AP exams this week, I'm dead.:/