› 𝐭𝐞𝐧 ˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

𝐭𝐞𝐧. ❛ 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂 ❜

   𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐀 had been alone before, or at least she felt like she had been alone before. She seemed to know the way loneliness felt. She seemed to understand the silence and peace that people felt when they had no others around. Yet, this kind of loneliness was different. It was like stumbling into a void and wondering if you'd ever make it back.

    In her dreams she felt like she was facing a whole other world, completely alone. Her dreams felt so different from reality, but so connected as well. She realized that while she lost her memories she couldn't dream anymore.

    No, they weren't dreams.

    They were memories.

    They were memories of the past Adora. The Adora that actually remembered her friends. Adora felt like half of her emotions existed. She knew that the past Adora had felt a very strong emotion towards Catra, but she wasn't sure what it was.

    Adora had remembered the feelings of joy and laughter over the past few days. Those were emotions that Adora liked to feel. Yet, there were bad feelings in the midst of the good ones. Like fear, or dread, or anxiety, or grief, or even nervousness. Adora felt all of those right now, and on top of that loneliness.

    It was in her dreams tonight that Adora realized that even past Adora had questions from where she came from. Adora had remembered so many things from the Fright Zone. She even remembered some crazy sailor that was always singing sea shanties. She couldn't wait until she saw him in real life again. Then Adora saw another memory of her friends. They need me, Adora thought. I need them, Adora realized.

   Without them, who would I be? But seriously, she didn't have the answer to that question. She slept well for the rest of the night. She dreamt of all of the places that Glimmer and Bow might take her to. Adora hoped, that maybe, just maybe, with a stroke of luck, that she could get up before either of them.

💫┊𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 !

omg, sorry that this chapter is so short but i wanted to do some more from adora's pov before the next few chapters! 

- 𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒂