› 𝐨𝐧𝐞 ˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

𝐨𝐧𝐞. ❛ 𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒓𝒂 ❜

     ❝𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 you are!" Glimmer said, running into a very disheveled Catra. Catra looked like she hadn't slept in days and Glimmer was wondering if she was okay. Her eyes were puffy from exhaustion and she stifled a yawn. "Are you worried about Adora?" Glimmer asked.

     Of course she was worried about Adora! Something crazy and mysterious fell from the sky and somehow affected her girlfriend and she wasn't supposed to be nervous?

     When anything happened to Adora, Catra would usually freak out. Much like that one time she sneezed in Perfuma's garden, Catra was worried that Adora had developed serious allergies since her time outside the Fright Zone. As much as Catra didn't want to admit it, she was super concerned about her this time. The cat-like girl had sat by her side for three days and Adora still had yet to stir awake. She was still breathing, Catra had checked. She had laid her head on Adora's stomach and felt it rise and lower with the pace of her breath. Finally focusing on the conversation again, Catra answered, "Yes," to Glimmer's question.

    "It's going to be alright," Glimmer informed her, "she's breathing."

    "I know." Catra told her.

    The pink-haired princess put a hand on her shoulder and gave her a quick hug. "What I know is that you need some food."

     "I can't just leave Adora." Catra whined to Glimmer.

     "If she was awake right now, she'd want you getting proper sleep and things to eat." Glimmer said, speaking like her mother, which she did often. The queen was had grown into her title and had seemed like a different person ever since the war against the Horde had ended and ever since her father had returned. She felt older somewhat, gaining a very strong maturity.

    She lead Catra down the corridors of Bright Moon, ever since the war she used her powers less. Maybe because it reminded her to much of battle or too much of the time when her mother was still alive. One of Glimmer's oldest and closest friends, ran into them in the hall. "Bow!" Glimmer had exclaimed as if she hadn't seen him today at all.

    "Glimmer! There's my favourite friend, I mean girlfriend." The two of them had just recently gotten together, so Bow stumbled with the greeting Glimmer gave him a quick kiss and it was cute, but were they a cuter couple than Catra and Adora? Catra would have to disagree.

    "I missed you so much," Glimmer said, even though he was only gone for the morning by the looks of it. They then went into super gushy conversation which wasn't very helpful to Catra.

    "Ahem." Catra pretended to cough. "We were going to get food, remember?" She told the tan-skinned girl. Glimmer smiled with her purple-brown eyes and waved goodbye to Bow.

    "I'll miss you." He told Glimmer. She blew him a kiss. Catra groaned, all she wanted to do was stay by Adora. What if she woke up and no one was there for her? What if she didn't know where she was? Catra hurried her pace to the dining room and Glimmer fastened her pace as well.

    The pink-haired queen seemed to understand the former Horde solider's feelings. She knew what to say and it made Catra feel a bit better. Key words there: a bit. Catra was still nervous about it and she ate one of Bright Moon's famous fruits with a sad attitude. "Adora's going to be fine," she continued reminding Catra. Of course, Adora was going to be fine, she was Adora, but Catra however was not going to be okay until Adora was awake again. She finished her food quickly, then dashed out of the dining hall before Glimmer could even say Adora's going to be fine, again.