› 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 ˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞. ❛ 𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒓𝒂 ❜

    𝐅𝐎𝐑 the first time in weeks, Catra didn't feel alone which was strange to say because she still had Bow and Glimmer. She just felt like Adora and her connected more, and with Adora she definitely wasn't a third wheel. Catra wished for a solution in all of this. Maybe Entrapta was working on something that could help them. Until then the sun had risen and she had a lot of things to do. Catra went out into the hallways where she met up with Glimmer and Bow again. "Is everything alright?" Glimmer asked, concerned.

     "Things are fine." Catra responded. "Things are much better now."

     "That's great to hear." Bow said.

     "Do you want to get breakfast?" Glimmer asked.

     Catra said, "Sure," and she was about to walk to the dining hall in Bright Moon, but Glimmer didn't walk with her. She stopped in her tracks, confused.

     "Frosta has invited us." Glimmer said.

     Catra groaned, "You didn't lead with that?"

     "I said, breakfast, I didn't say where."

     "But where was the most important part in that sentence!" Catra said. No, she did not want to go to Frosta's palace. Not at all did she want to eat breakfast with that tiny little brat, but she pulled through.

     "Wake up Adora, she's coming too." Glimmer said.

     Catra facepalmed. What she had gotten herself into was a huge heap of princess-ing and it was like her nightmares were coming true. Nevertheless, she had a job to do. She went back to her room to wake Adora. She was still sleeping so Catra didn't no what exactly to do. "Adora," she whispered.

     There was no response. "Adora," she said, a little bit louder this time. There was still no response. Catra nudged her shoulder, "Adora," she said again.

     Then Catra took a pillow, it was soft so it wouldn't hurt her. "Adora," she said, while throwing the pillow at her.

     "I-uh-what?" she stammered.

     "Glimmer sent me to wake you up. She wants us to get ready for some princess breakfast thing at a friend's place." Catra skipped over Frosta's name because she didn't want to answer any more questions. Glimmer and Bow where probably already waiting on them patiently. Adora rubbed sleep from her eyes and then tried to put her jacket on. It was like she had forgotten how, which she probably did. Catra helped her fasten it, because they needed to hurry and before Adora could say thanks, she pushed her out of the room.

     Catra looked at all of her friends that were waiting for her. They were all staring at her, "What?" Glimmer pointed at the alien cat that was following her.

     "Melog, you can't come." Catra said, the cat protested, but then scurried away.

     "Just for a while forget about the situation that you are facing and eat breakfast like a normal person," Glimmer told Catra to do. Catra wanted to argue, that was hard to do when they were taking Adora with them. Adora literally carried the issue with her, but Catra was quiet. She held Adora's hand and Glimmer's as she summoned her powers to help them travel there. She had gotten a lot better at light hoping, or whatever she called it. Her teleportation magic was way stronger and Catra was also getting better at tolerating the jumps. Once they landed, Adora fell off balance. Catra and the other two caught her before she could hit the ground.

     They had all forgotten that the method of travel was still unfamiliar to one of them. Bow put his head on the back of his next and laughed embarrassedly. "I just we forgot that Adora hasn't traveled that way yet."