› 𝐬𝐢𝐱 ˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

𝐬𝐢𝐱. ❛ 𝒈𝒍𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 ❜

     A bunch of voices filled the room. It was overflowing with sound until Glimmer raised her voice again, "Will you let me explain before you all start asking questions?"

     They looked at each other. Glimmer was worried that there was going to be another large argument in the room. She had brought them all here to help Adora and she wasn't leaving until some progress had been made. Catra and Bow sat beside her around the table and they had been really silent. They gave Glimmer the respect that she needed around the table and a little bit of support as she went into retelling the past few days.

     "As you all know there was a huge blackout of all princess magic around Etheria." Princesses nodded and some whispered things like, that did happen, and that was quite strange. The bright pink haired princess nodded and looked at the others, "That same night our friend Adora was knocked out and fell into a deep sleep."

     The princesses posed concern, Perfuma sighed, she remembered what Adora had been like she saw her again. "She was out for days until she woke up, she lost her memory." The room filled with gasps and shocked princesses. "We were all concerned and the same day we met with Entrapta."

     "What did she say?" Netossa asked Glimmer.

     "We met at a large meteorite crash. It turns out that it has a strong energy field around it. So strong that it can take out the powers that all of the elemental princesses have." Glimmer told them. The princesses all understood, there had been instances in which their powers had failed them during the war against the Horde.

     "What are we going to do?" Scorpia asked.

     Glimmer pointed to her, "I'll get to that, but there's a little bit more to discuss. Hidden with the meteorite was a message written in First Ones text. This was no regular meteorite. Someone or something powerful is coming to Etheria."

     "Again?" Mermista groaned.

     "Yay! Danger!" Frosta yelled. Scorpia had to calm the young princess down.

     Catra realized that something was waiting for her outside the door, but she didn't go to check on it. Glimmer contained her story. "We have to find out what the writing is hinted at. Then we can be much more prepared for the battle."

     The sea princess sat up in her seat, showing good posture for once. "Like a mystery?"

     "Totally like a mystery," Glimmer agreed.

     "Well then, what did it say?" Scorpia asked. Then something burst through the doors. It was Entrapta and Melog. Melog ran up to Catra quickly as if knowing that she was sitting there. The cat hummed happily, Catra smiled as if to say I missed you too.

     Entrapta carried the same amount of energy she always had despite probably losing sleep over the whole meteorite situation. Her purple hair flowed her into the room and she used it to stand over the table. "Are you guys talking about the meteorite? I've traced it's location to this place here."

      Glimmer recognized the planet on Entrapta's screen. It was just another one that was taken by the power of the Horde. She sighed, it seemed like a nightmare. "It was used as a distress signal for other planets and it somehow ended up here." She explained.

      Bow gasped and couple of princesses held their hands to their mouths in shock. "It's just a theory!" Entrapta said, hoping that they wouldn't worry too much about it. She shrugged with her hair. "The real information is that it came from this ghost planet, no more inhabitants, but a strong history of magic and technology. So cool!"