24 Parties and Singing

Athena's PoV

The next two days went in a jiffy. We trained the whole day and went back to their room tired. The memorial was tomorrow. Ace told us today about it formally. So I had to go to Angie now.

"Where are you going?" Noah asked as I was about to leave the room. "To Angie, She asked me to collect my attire for tomorrow from her," I said and he nodded.

I left the room and saw that the corridors were empty. Many must be already asleep. The training is very tiring. We did weights, running, and hand fights. Noah left early in the morning and came back at night.

I got out of my thoughts as I reached Angie's room, I knocked and heard a 'come in'. I went in and my eyes went wide. There were two racks of dresses, which as a matter of fact looked very pretty.

"Good that you are here. Take your dress" She said. I moved forwards to just pick one from the rack but she stopped me. "Nuh-uh. What are you doing? These aren't for you sweetie. Yours is already picked. One second"

She said an picked a beige knee-length down. It was so pretty. It had sheer cloth on near the shoulder and flowed down. Along with that, she handed me matching beige heels.

"This so so pretty Angie but do we really have to attend this?" I asked her. I didn't want to attend.

"Stop pouting. And yes, it is mandatory. It won't take long. After the boss's speech, you can leave." She said winking at the end.

"What are you wearing?" I asked her. I knew I wasn't here to make friends but she was really nice. She walked to the rack and picked up a silver gown. It would definitely look great on her. I looked at it and grinned widely. "Planning on making heads turn huh?" I asked smirking.

"Who said I need to dress up to do that?" She said smirking and we laughed together. I was about to leave when she called me back.

"Zoe, I almost forgot, there is a note for you," She said handing me a small envelope. "From who?" I asked and she smirked. "Don't you know?" She said and I rolled my eyes.

"See ya tomorrow" I said and left her room.

While walking back I decided to open the note.

I rolled my eyes smiling and went back to the room

I rolled my eyes smiling and went back to the room. By the time I went Noah was asleep. I decided to fall asleep too.

--------------------------------------------

I woke and saw Noah sitting on his mattress with his head in his hands. "Good morning," I said and he turned to look at me.

"You said the dress was from Angie" He said flatly. "Yeah," I said confused. I saw him looking at the note that was on the floor.