19

Excuse any mistakes 💛

Toni

"Toni shit." Her nails dug in my back as her breathing increased. I said nothing as I was too focused on making her body mines, to focus on showing her every drop of love that I had for her.

"Bae chill, Bae shit." She pushed me off as I just bit my lip at her fine ass.

"Nah you wanted this, you stripped me clean out my clothes. Now when you get it you can't take it, something not making sense here."

"I hate you."

"Keep adding fuel to the fire baby. I can't get you like I want to now but when we get home.. Mhh god help you." I went back in her with the strap as I held her tightly

"Baby I was thinking, we should get a dog when we go home." She pushed at my chest to back me away.

"How the fuck you gone have a conversation with me and you doing this— oh god. Toni stop, please."

"You gotta stop cussing baby."Her body shook I slid out only to slid my fingers in. I went to my maximum speed hitting her spot continuously. I was turned on even more hearing how wet she was. She clung to me as I felt her walls tightening, I felt her tears against my shoulder and her light whimpers bless my ears as we finally arrived. It was like water from a busted pipe.

"Damn Janet." The fact that we were still on the kitchen counter made it ten times sexier to me.

"No more Toni."

"Why not baby, Ian taste her yet."

"She don't wanna be tasted, she's just entered retirement."I laughed silently she's a clown

"Well let's pull her out of retirement."

"God I hate you."

"But I'll always love you." My head went between her legs as she wrapped her legs around my neck.

Janet

Toni was sleep on my stomach while I ran my fingers through her hair. She looked so beautiful, so peaceful. Oh man, I was just so in love with her an there was nothing no one could do about it.

A knock came at her door as we laid there. I didn't wanna get up nor did I want her to get up.

"Babe, who at the door."

"Idk I'm not finna answer."

"Fine I—." Just as she was about to get up shots were fired throughout the house.

"Get behind me Janet."

"Baby"

"Just get behind me."

"Toni?" I questioned her statement

"Down!"They started shooting in the bedroom. Toni covered me as it sounding like 20 times they shot.

"Toni, you ok?" I moved over as the shots finally stopped.

"Toni?"  I didn't get a answer I looked her noticing blood.

"No Toni." I immediately started crying, I grabbed my phone calling 911 but the dispatcher acting like she couldn't fucking hear.

"Bitch I said my girlfriend has been shot bring someone!"

"Ma'am could you calm down."

"Fuck you, really." I hung up somehow managing to pick up Toni and carrying her out to the car.

"Stay with me baby, please." She had two shots in the back. One under her shoulder blade and the other under her rib cage on the right side.

"I'm here." I got her in as she held my hand weakly. I thought she was gone it's so much blood. I just hope these fool's don't think I've did it.

This the fastest I've ever drove no lie, I got this thing on 95. I got her in as nurses just walked around me not even listening. I sat her down in the wheelchair going over to the service desk.

"I said I needed help what part don't you understand."

"Well you have to wait, nurses are busy."

"The hell they walking around not doing shit and you gone tell me to wait, I'll show you a damn wait." I grabbed her by her collar pulling her out her chair

"If you don't get somebody to help her, I swear to god you gone be laid up in bed room right next to her. Think I'm playing, I'll have no problem bashing yo head into this service desk while smiling at the cameras. Make the call." I pushed her back causing her to fall back. She picked up the phone.

"We have a gunshot victim in emergency, doctor brackett to emergency stat!"

"See how easy that was." I walked off going back to her as I grabbed her hand.

"I love you janet." She kissed the back of my hand.

"I love you too, baby." She was trying to stay woke she fought it all she could. If that doctor don't get here and I lose Toni, this whole damn building coming down.

"It's cold baby." I gave her my jacket trying to keep her warm.

"I see her Janet."

"See who?"

"Grandma, she's waving at us. Can't you see her?" I just broke down, I'm really about to lose the love of my life. This place is coming down I don't care what happens to me, I just know I'm bout to tear this shit apart.

"Janet, I gotta go now. I don't want to, but I have to. I love you so much, thank you for letting me be apart of your life, to love you. Please don't hold on to, allow someone else to see who you truly are, the beautiful person I know you are. Come here." She pulled me in kissing me as tears just rolled nonstop down my face, she whispered I love you against my lips as her hand slipped out of mines but I continued to hold on to it, to her.

My phone rung and it was my mom. "Hello."

"Baby why you sound like you crying?"

"Mommy can you come up here, please I need you."

"Sure thing, what's wrong?"

"Toni's been shot momma, she's gone I can't— I can't do this."

"Oh my god, I'm coming right now." The doctor finally came and the nurse just looked at me like she knew that was gonna happened I noticed where her hand was she never made the call she faked it.

"What's going on here, why nobody called?"

"The phone went out" this bitch.

"Ma'am we— Janet?" It was a family friend of my moms.

"Kevin, can you please. Try something bring her back please, just don't let her go with out trying."

"For you little girl, I'll do it. I need a crash cart in TR 2 now." He cared to the room as another nurse came.

"The police on there way, brackett is the best. She gonna come back I promise." I just nodded fixing my vision on the desk clerk. I walked over there before pulling up out over the desk.

"You wanna play life or death? That's what you wanted to do, well baby we gone play." I bashed her head in over and over and over. She pushed me off trying to hit me but I grabbed her arm and broke it.

"You really tried yo life with me and by all means I'm gone play with it." I bashed her head in again as she fell to the ground.

"Sue if you want to, I'll sue and win. Don't try me." I went outside leaving her on the floor.

I just pray Toni is gonna come back to me....