16

Filler ☹️ excuse any mistakes

Janet

We went back to her grandmothers house as we slept on the couch. Toni wrapped her arms tightly around me.

"Janet?"

"Yea."

"You're now the only person I have left, promise you'll never leave me."

"I promise." I kissed her forehead as I played in her hair.

"I love you so much, sometimes I think it's dangerous." She looked at me as I caressed her cheek. She had the most prettiest eyes.

"Dangerously in love?"

"Yea, only because I never loved like this before."

"The feeling is mutual." I said smiling at her. She grabbed my hand kissing the back of it, looking deep into my eyes as if she was searching for my soul.

"God you're so beautiful."I just blushed it was the only thing I could do since I couldn't hide from her.

"Smile for me again." I smiled causing her too smile in the process. "Yea you're perfect."

She got up grabbing my hand as we went up to her old room when she was younger.

"Aww Tone you were adorable."

"Thank you." She sat on the bed pulling me by my belt loops to her. She didn't say a thing as her hand slowly slid up my shirt and I stopped her before she could care it any further.

"Toni no."

"You right, I'm sorry." She held me laying her head on my stomach.

"It's ok." I leaned down to peck her lips. She slid over so I could sit beside her as we looked through her photo album.

At eight Toni looked no taller than a 5 year old and now she's like a tree. (Yes we're giving Toni some extra height she's been short all her life.)

"What you wanna eat?" She asked me as she looked in her old shoe box that was full of money.

"Well damn.

"I've always kept this here even sent a little so she could put in here."

"That's smart."

"Yea I guess, I started it when I was 10 so I should have over the amount I was going for."

"Wow." She dumped it on the bed and you had 20s, 10s, 100s. Just all the damn bills, let alone she got a bag at the house almost filled up.

"Yea so what you wanna eat?"

"Umm I don't know, anything you wanna eat."

"So you wanna eat ya self, you nasty."

"See listen.." she laughed for the first time in almost 24 hours.

"Your smile.. it's intoxicating. Your laughter is contagious. Ion know how to explain Toni but you, you're heaven sent. Perfectly imperfect, and I love you all of you."

"Man." She blushed looking up as our eyes met slowly. See that's PURE temptation and I damn sure was gone fight it.

She didn't have to do much to turn me on, it was just the little things. The way she looks at me,  the way she cares for me. Her touches be so passionate, so soft, you could barely feel her finger tips come in contact with my skin. Though it can send instant chills down my spine. Her kisses seem so innocent yet, them be the ones to take us into lala land where nothing but my moans to be heard.

Toni was special, she had some type of magic, charm about her that pulls me in every time.

I was now sitting up in her lap with her holding me tightly kissing my neck. She know what she doing, she's trying her hardest to catch me slipping.

"Tone, stop." She bit my neck sliding her hands down squeezing my ass. Lordt I was gone fall straight in it.

"Janet."

"Yea."

"I love you."

"I love you too." She kissed me passionately standing up and laying me down on the bed. Just as she was bout to start her mess a knock came at the door.

"Ain't he good." I got up as she grabbed me getting one more kiss.

We went downstairs seeing who it was..

"Hey Toni, how is she?" that's when it hit her, like really hit her. She squeezed my hand as I pulled her into me. Ms. Sam caught the message, hugging Toni as well.

"I'm so sorry baby, I'm sorry." Her body felt hot so I led her to sit down and try to breathe a lil.

"I'm alright. Uh would you like some coffee or sumn."

"No I'm alright. Toni if you need anything you know where to find me."

"Yes ma'am, I was wondering if you could help me with the funeral?"

"I can do that, she was my best friend for Healy 40 years, Whatever I can do to help I'll do it."

"Thank you. Really it means a lot."

"You're welcome, ima leave y'all two alone. How long will you be here?"

"How ever long I need to be."

"Ok. I'll see you later."

"Ok, thank you Ms. Sam."

"You welcome sweetheart." She left and it went back to dead silence.

"J if you want, you can take my car and go back to the house and get us some clothes."

"Toni that's 2 hour drive ion even know how to get there."

"we'll go in the morning then baby." She held my hand looking up at me.

"It's gonna be ok baby, I promise. I'm gonna be here every step of the way. You need me for anything I'm right here." She pulled me closer to her

"Well I need you. Now." I knew exactly what she meant.

To give or to not give is the question...