6

Excuse any mistakes 💛

Janet

"Toni be careful."

"Janet I'm being as careful as I can be."

"Not careful enough, stay there I'm coming." I got up helping her down the stairs and over to the couch.

"I had it."

"Yea you sure did." We sat down and I stared at her. I didn't mean to but she only had on a sports bra and shorts. She slowly looked back up at me in the most sexual way possible, I hate when she does this. I couldn't control my body's natural reaction but I could control my actions... right? I mean if I was to act it would be too soon? Would our friendship be broken?

"What's wrong Janet?"

"Nothing."

"Whatever you say." She place my legs her lap massaging them and my feet. It felt like pure heaven.

"So are you ok?" I asked her she gave a small smile before responding

"Honestly yea, I am. I mean though ion like my circumstances right now with my leg, having you here made me forget about all of that plus the pain. The frustration of struggling to get down them damn stairs gets me some time, but overall I'm fine. Are you ok?"

"Being here, is like a get away from reality and my parents they been on my ass about rehearsal and this show I have next month, it's all butterflies and rainbows over here but when I step foot in that house it's like hell on earth it be stressful. I just wanna be normal, to feel normal, the way I feel when I'm here with you. You make me feel normal Toni and if I've had my way I'd stay wit you. It just gets frustrated and stressful ima have gray hair by the time I turn 25." She chuckled pulling me in her lap.

"Take this off."

"Wait pause what we doing?"

"I'm bout to give you a massage duh."

"Oooohhh."

"Yea." I took off my shirt placing it behind us. She grabbed some lotion beside her rubbing it in her hand before placing her hands on my shoulders and started.

"You're tense."

"Mhh." She finished up there moving down to my lower back. I could not stop my body from reacting the way it did. The way her hands felt on my lower back was making me moist and I could feel it.

"Toni ease up a little, shit."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothin, that spot just hurts a little."

"Ok."

"Right there, a little lower. Yea that's it."

"You good Jan."

"Yes— Uh yea I'm fine." I let a moan slip and I didn't mean to but it was because my mind had went left and went into its own world of me and her in bed.

"Feelin better."

"Mhm, thank you." I didn't want her stop honestly but I know how I get.

"You're welcome."  I sat back putting back on my shirt. She grabbed her phone reading a text

"Man fuck Diamond and her nasty ass cousin on my head."

"What's wrong?"

"Diamond outchea acting an ass cause Ian showed interest in India. That bitch is nasty like she tried to push herself up on me when I said Ian look at her like that. Like looks or no looks, if ion want you I just don't want you and ain't a damn thang they can do to make me want her either. She probably got something anyways, cause she's easy. She just climbed on top of me and I won't even looking at her all I was thinking about you that's why I texted you. I felt that you were mad at me and at that moment I just wanted you there I needed to see you, hug you, hold you. I just need you and I didn't care how she felt bout it or Diamond. You have my interest and attention anything that isn't you I honestly don't give a rats ass about."  She said as she placed her phone down holding my hand.