9

Excuse any mistakes

Janet

"Nothing momma." Rebbie said as she walked round placing her bags on the kitchen counter top

"Hey Dunk I heard you went out last night."Michael came in after with more bags sitting them down.

"Yea I did." He hugged me as if he hadn't seen me in years

"With who, what did you do?"

"A friend I met at the park and we went laser tagging."

"Was it fun."

"Most definitely, we're suppose to go again."

"Maybe I could join?"

"Yea."

"So Janet did you have fun last night?"

"Yea I did, Toni's amazing." My momma arched a eyebrow at me and Michael looked at me.

"What? She's an amazing person. She genuinely has a big heart."

"Ooh ok, that's nice to have a good friend. Invite her over for dinner I want to meet her properly."

"Ok. Mind if I go put my stuff up?"

"Go ahead." I grabbed my bags of what Toni bought me carrying them upstairs.

"Dunk?" Michael knocked at the door

"Uh huh?" I was still in thoughts of last nights, Toni really made me feel special.

"Latoya told me what she seen."

"Well toya need to quit telling my business." 

"Dunk..." he closed the door and sat on the bed. "it's written all over, you have a thing for her and it's ok. I will always love you no matter what. She's treating you right and loves you then she's alright with me." He grabbed my hand sincerely.

"Are you happy?" He looked me dead in my eyes

"Yea."

"Alright that's all I wanted to know, I can't wait to meet her tonight."

"Your gonna love her."

"I can already tell you do."

"I don't, I just like her a lot."

"Yea." He just smiled leaving, I grabbed my phone calling her.

"Hello." Her voice was raspy as if she just woke up again

"Did I wake you, if so I'm sorry?"

"No, what's up."

"Uh my mom wanna meet you, wanna come for dinner?"

"Yea, what time?"

"Janet honey make it lunch I got a meeting this afternoon." My momma peeped her head in as I was on the phone.

"Toni she said could you come to lunch."

"Yea, I'll be dressed in 30 minutes."

"Ok, see you."

"Yea you too."

"She'll be here in almost a hour."

"Ok."

I couldn't wait for them to meet her honestly, I just hope they don't start asking questions....

Toni

I knocked on the door with flowers in my hand. I wasn't nervous but in a way I was I didn't feel like answering questions that I knew they were gonna ask.