Chapter 11 - It Started With A Coffee

I know it's been long since I updated any of my story. So here is one. Nothing much happens in this chapter but I am sure you would like it. I hope so badly. Leave your love and comments. Take care and May God bless you all. ♥

*****

Chapter 11 - It Started With A Coffee

******

‘Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in

So shame on me now, flew me to places I’d never been

Till you put me down…

I don’t know why I was singing this song in my head, but ever since I left Trystan watch my back in awe, this song kind of pinned in my head. If you see it technically, it was me who had walked in here, but I was surely not a trouble, now was I? Although, if you leave out the ‘walked in’ part, Trystan was surely a trouble for me, so yeah, shame on me.

“Kiera, what was all that about?” Jennet asked me while she jumped her way beside me. “For a second there, I thought you gonna kiss him.”

“Sad you actually considered that.” I shrugged. I couldn’t blame her for considering that. After all we just met, so it was possibly nothing that she knew about me. I could blame no one if they thought I would kiss Trystan.

Well, now they knew and in a way that they would never forget.

Just as we took a turn at corner in the corridor, I remembered I had to collect my swipe card.

“Listen, Jennet.” I turned and held her shoulder. “I gotta collect my swipe card. Um… so why don’t you go ahead and I will join you there. Huh?”

“Okay.” She nodded once and went ahead. I took the other way towards the office of counselor, Ms. Catherine.

“Kiera?”

I wheeled around with a ‘Huh’.

“You sure, you will be fine alone? I mean-”

“Don’t worry, Jennet. I can handle it.” I knew why she looked so unsure of letting me wander in the corridor alone. At this stage there could be only one threat, Trystan. Not that I was scared, remember that.

I flashed an assuring smile and started my way towards Ms. Catherine’s cabin.

I collected my swipe card and registered all the information Ms. Catherine gave me about the swipe card in her polite yet robotic voice. She spent six minutes just to tell me how and where I could use it. In short this card held all the details of the student. Dude, she could have wrapped it up in short! And do you know the funny part? She asked me to handover the locker key to her after transferring my stuffs from ‘temporary locker’ to ‘permanent locker’. Yes, you heard it right. She told me that the locker was given for a temporary use and now I could use a permanent one. She gave me the locker number and spent another minutes on the details of using swipe card to open the locker.

Ta da! What a waste of money. I mean, come on, I could live a day without a locker, you know.

I swiped my card in the slot of my new locker and punched the pin code. After transferring my books in it, I headed towards the cafeteria. God, I was darn hungry!

But lesser I knew I would starve till the lunch break.

“Don’t think you have achieved something big.” Bianca blocked my way, menacingly towering over me. Oh, yeah! She was wearing around six to seven inches heeled Platform Shoes. No doubt, she towered my five feet six inch height while I wore kitten heeled boot.