Chapter 4 - First day... cut that. Worst day at school

AN : Hello my lovely and most awesome readers. How are you all? I hope you are enjoying your time wherever you are.

Now, let me apologize for being lazy to update it. I am so SORRY :)

No more wasting of time 'cause I know, you are waiting for me to stop my babble and let you read the new unedited chapter.

Enjoy :)

Love <3

*******

Chapter 4 - First day... cut that. Worst day at school

What is the most annoying thing in your life? Is it irritating, screaming sound of an alarm clock at the early hour of morning?

The constant ringing of alarm clock disturbed my precious sleep. I had pressed the 'snooze button' for three times to delay the alarm for next ten minutes, but now I was out of patience. With half opened eyelids, I managed to pick up the alarm clock from the chest drawer table at the side of the bed. I tried to put it off, but in vain. I had no patience left, so I threw it in my right side and waited for the crashing sound, but it didn't come. As much as I wanted to check why I didn't hear the crashing sound, I wanted to sleep too. Following my instinct, I pulled the blanket over my head and surrendered myself to the slumber.

"What the hell do you think you are doing by throwing the alarm clock? Get up. You need to go to school," someone's voice ringed in my ear.

"Oh, Muma. Just five more minutes," I replied, my eyes closed. I grasped the hem of my blanket tightly as I knew my mum would pull it to wake me up. I buried my head into the pillow and hugged my Tutu tightly, enjoying the nap.

"I am not your muma," the voice echoed again.

"What are you saying, Mu-" I paused at the mid of the sentence when a wave of realization hit me. It was a male voice, so it definitely didn't belong to my mum. If it was not her, then who was it? Who this male was? What was he doing in my room? No male ever entered my room except my brother. Why was I feeling the bed soft beneath me? My bed wasn't this soft. Where was I? Why was I here? Was I been kidnapped? No way!

I was still laying on the bed, hidden under the blanket wide awake, my eyes kept close though. So many questions were revolving round in my head. What if I was been kidnapped? With a sheer fear of facing the reality, I kept my eyes closed and tried to remember how I reached the place I shouldn't have been. Just when I was contemplating my move to defense myself, I felt bed dip at my left as if someone was getting on it.

Oh, Muma!

"Oh my baby boo-boo bear, shweeping ugly, gwet up. I am sho showy I luined youl shweep. Wake up baby boo-boo," the annoying male voice cooed in my ear. This voice felt familiar, but it didn't belong to my brother. Hell he wasn't my brother. Oliver never did like this. Then who was it?

"Oh come on now. Get up, you annoying monster," he said again.

Suddenly, I felt the blanket being pulled away from my trembling body, making me wake up with a jerk. It seemed to cause tribal drums go gaga in my head with the impact, making me feel dizzy. Holding on my head I tried to adjust my vision. It took me a minute to stop the spinning and then I glanced around, finding myself in an unfamiliar, but pleasant room. I was definitely being kidnapped and my kidnapper was standing right in front of me at the edge of the bed. He had his arms crossed across his chest and was looking at me in a way like he was going to eat me alive.

Oh my god! I thought. What if he is a zombie?

But I discarded this thought immediately. First thing, zombies didn't exist. Another thing, zombies weren't handsome, were they? But the boy in front of me was a definition of being handsome. I hated myself for entertaining these thoughts, but he was a drug. His radiating brown hair was messily covering his forehead. His face was ashen and covered in sweat. I could guess from where that chiseled body was getting its proper shape. His green eyes held me prey of its hypnotizing look and his lips... Wow, what a lips he had. However, he was my kidnapper, not Mr. Knight. The only thing I thought I could do was screaming. That's what I did.