𝟎𝟑

-✮-

                    ᠆᠆᠆᠆᠆᠆᠆ "I cannot actually believe this" 

Erin's voice was low as her eyes glared up at the clock, watching the seconds slowly tick past, growing closer and closer to six pm. 

Detention was the last place any of them wanted to be, which was evident by the bored, exhausted and pained expressions on everyone's faces. With Michelle and Orla towards the front, Clare, Erin and James in the middle and Robyn on her own in the seat behind the English lad, the group couldn't' exactly interact with ease. 

Michelle had soon began carving messages into the desks with a semi blunt pencil while Orla was rummaging through her bag, most likely looking for her cousins' diary which she'd snatched that morning. Clare held her head in her hands as her stomach growled, loud enough for everyone in the room to hear. Even throughout the classes that day, each of the girls had offered their friend more food, but she continued to deny it. James was hunched over in pain, trying his very hardest not to piss himself, and Robyn was flicking through a book absentmindedly. 

"I'm missing David Donnelly's gig, Michelle" Erin then whisper-yelled over at the curly-haired girl, who spun around on her seat to face her. 

"And all because of that miniature motherfucker," The girl spat back, an eye roll soon to follow. 

"I swear if you say 'motherfucker' one more time," Erin continued, almost stomping her foot but quickly stopping herself in an attempt to not draw attention to them. 

Michelle then scoffed, "What's wrong with you?" 

"This is all your fault!" She fired back, her voice rising slightly, catching Robyn's attention at the back. 

"How's this my fault?" Michelle challenged, raising an eyebrow in genuine confusion. How was she this oblivious to her own actions? 

"You're the one that threatened the first-year! You're the one who gave Jenny Joyce the finger, Aye even Birdie knows that!" Erin turned back to Robyn for some kind of support. 

"I am not gettin' involved" Robyn spoke up before turning back to her book, not really bothering to read the rest of the page before flipping to the next one. Her mind wasn't really in the right place to help lecture Michelle. In fact, she was too plagued with guilt from not only the meeting with Sister Michael but slapping James too. One of which worried her more considering the boy hadn't so much as looked at her since. 

It was then that the boy's voice was heard, pleading with Michelle as he rocked back and forth in his own chair. God, the boy really needed a piss. 

"This is agony," He whispered, though his cousin was very quick to turn in her seat with a look of pure anger in her eyes. 

"Can you please stop crying in my face for five fucking minutes, James?" She spat, turning back around just as quickly. 

Sighing, Robyn slammed shut her book and leant forward in her seat. "Michelle, he's your cousin for feck sake, the least you could do is be a bit nicer!" 

That in itself caused everyone - other than Orla who was too enamoured with Erin's diary - to look at the girl with wide eyes. Swearing was a rare thing for Robyn to do, mostly thanks to the fact her mother would always yell at her if she was ever caught swearing. 

"Ach, Birdie, what's gotten into you? I know you're stressed n' that but, Christ..." Erin mumbled, her eyes still wide and as dramatic as ever. 

To that, Robyn simply rolled her eyes and opened her book again, the room going back to pure silence for a moment, though Clare soon began complaining about her hunger. At that point, listening to her whining had gotten old, so the blonde turned back to her book.