𝟎𝟖

-✮-

᠆᠆᠆᠆᠆᠆᠆ "Could you put me through to Sister Thomas, please?"

Sandwiched between Erin and Orla, Robyn harshly rubbed the palms of her hands against her eyes, stifling a yawn before looking up again as Sister Michael turned in her chair. As the woman nattered on the phone to the other nun, the blonde couldn't help but glance over her friends. 

"We're still gonna have to do the exam at some point, you know that right?" 

"Ach shut your hole, Birdie! Ya' aren't doing us any favours," Michelle leant forward and whispered harshly, just as Sister Michael eyed her suspiciously. 

The nun gave them one more odd look before sighing. "So, we've had an alleged apparition here this morning," She seemed to roll her eyes "Well, it's in the weeping statue category... yeah apparently there was a smirk as well," 

Clare's leg was bouncing up and down uncontrollably at this point, as attention was drawn to her once again. Though quickly enough the secretary walked in, letting them know the priest had arrived. 

Sister Michael then put away her phone, standing up and excusing herself for a brief moment, leaving everyone's eyes on Erin as she shifted uncomfortably.

"Listen, girls, I didn't really think beyond the exam... or us getting out of doing it. Before this goes any further, before we talk to the priest-" Erin soon started rambling, though Robyn's mind seemed preoccupied. 

Furrowing her brows, a familiar voice rang from behind the door, causing her to turn around slightly. 

"There is something I think you all need to know-" Erin continued to babble before the door opened once again. 

With wide eyes, five teens stared at the man who just walked in, though one slumped in her seat. 

"Fuck.. me" Michelle sighed dreamily, earning a slight groan from her friend. 

"I like this shiny hair!" Orla beamed.

"So do I... I really like his shiny hair" James mused, causing Robyn to scoff loudly. 

Getting an odd look from the boy, and Michelle in turn, she quickly cleared her throat and looked away. "So, Erin, what were you saying?" 

Without turning around to meet her eye, Erin continued oogling over the priest. "Nothin' ignore me. Forget it!" 

"Hello, children." He smiled warmly at the group, but only received five smiles back.

"Hello, father," They sighed back, all with wide smiles across their faces. 

"Please, call me Peter." He then walked around the group, perching himself on Sister Michael's desk as she rolled her eyes. "Oh, Robyn, didn't recognise you for a moment,"

Almost instantly all eyes were on her, causing her to sink in her seat slightly and send him a tight-lipped smile. 

A swift elbow collided with her arm as she sent a glare in Erin's direction. "You know him? And you didn't tell us?" She whispered.

"What is there to tell?! He works with my mum!" Robyn whispered back, her cheeks flushing red rather swiftly. "Let's just get this over with"

-✮-

Everyone was on the edge of their seats, with bright smiles still pride of place as Peter lounged on their headmistresses desk. He seemed to have their attention in the palm of his hand; as if every word he spoke was dipped in gold.