CHAPTER 6

RILEY'S POV

We walked towards the Pack house of Dark Moon Shadow, the twins kept talking about how they were excited to show me around the pack house. 'Karthik do you think she will like her room? We should take her for shopping soon! What do you say Alpha? and Riley you have no say in this.' Kishore said when he saw that I was about to protest

'K you need to calm down let us first show her the pack house and introduce her to Luna before you go crazy' Karthick said 

'Can I ask you both something?' I asked the twins while following Cain towards the pack house 'You need not ask us permission to ask something Ry, we already accepted you as our small sister so just ask us anything you want' Karthick answered 'You guys are sweet I never got to experience a big brothers love after my parents died....' I said with tears in my eyes Karthick and Kishore stopped walking and hugged me tightly. 'Okay okay enough of this sappy stuff I wanted to ask whether you both are from India?' I smiled while getting out of their hug  'Oh our mom is an Indian and our dad is from here, hence the name Karthick and Kishore. Well talking about parents I can't wait to introduce you to them' Kishore said 'Riley you need fear us we already treat you like our family and no one in our family will mistreat you, So please be comfortable with us.' Cain said while stopping in front of the pack house.

The Pack house was so beautiful, the children were playing in the garden and you could see the pack warriors training the teenagers. When we entered the pack house, I felt a homely vibe it did not feel as if I am a guest or stranger to the place. It felt like home. 'Finally you boys are back' a girl with caramel hair spoke while hugging Cain. 'Baby I would like to introduce you to our newest member Riley Fay and Riley this is my beautiful mate Sophie Grey' Cain introduced us 'She is also our small sister' Kishore and Karthick chimed together. ' It's a pleasure to meet you Riley, please call me Sophie or Soph I can already feel that we are going to be best friends very soon. Come I will show you to your room and if you need anything come and tell me okay?  Welcome to the Family Ry' Sophie said while pulling me into a hug. I finally felt my heart and mind in peace. I felt loved and needed. These people here are going to be my new family.