CHAPTER 2

RILEY'S POV

'How did you guys even manage to paint his car? Why did you guys paint his car?' Me and Em asked the boys simultaneously ' Girls Girls that old guy had it coming, he gave us detention for doing nothing which is an absolute bullshit and he knows very well that we have football practice after school' Jace said 'You do know that the old guy can suspend you or even worse kick you out of the school....' just as I finished saying Principal stoner entered the school with a red face and I swear you could literally see  the smoke coming out his ears...I got to say the boys had really out done themselves this time. 

As soon as the principal went to his office ' Did you see the look on his face Riri?! He looked hilarious' Mark said while laughing very hard 'Mark we should have added those pink glitter fairy wings to give it a magical look! He would have at least had a magical ride to school!!' Jace said Hearing this me and Em broke into laughter, see this is what I am telling you about these guys never give me a moment to think bad about myself nor do they remind me of the abuse I go through. 

It was a normal day in school and by normal I mean the usual verbal abuse from my pack members and my friends giving them counters when they are around me, the ugly pranks they plan for me, the usual humiliation and slaps from the pack slut and her crew. Oh god how I wish I could escape this nightmare. Afterschool I went straight to the pack house to cook dinner for everyone, takingout the ingredients for mac and cheese Istarted cooking it. I could hear footsteps coming towards the kitchen I hoped it was not my brother or Ashley I just wanted to sleep normally without passing out . 'Baby did you know how much I missed like so so so much!' Ashley the pack slut entered the kitchen while clinging to Zachary's hand ' Ew what are you staring at you filthy bitch?!' She came near me and slapped me hard ' I-I  ww-was no-ot staring' I said quietly 'What did you say?! Zacky boo did you hear what she said ! she thinks I am lying' Ashley went to zachary and started acting innocent ' Ashley leave her be I know your not a liar and dont worry I will make sure she gets punished for what she said' Zachary said and they both left me alone to cook dinner.

After cooking dinner I slowly made my way towards my bedroom which is in the attic with no bed just a mattress and a thin bedsheet. I wondered whether I will meet my mate tomorrow and will I transform tomorrow? will my life change? will he reject me? was my final thought before I fell asleep.