Chapter 29

Love?

🔥✨🌹🔥🌹✨🔥

"Miss Karma no longer serves under the Royal Family." Lucifer announces as everyone turns to him. Charlie quietly gasps,

"D-Does that mean she won't be here anymore..?" She asks, holding her blonde hair as she hoped she wouldn't. Lucifer shrugs,

"That's up to her decision, cupcake." He replies, "I'll be taking my leave now, goodbye." He smiles as he turns and walks out from the hotel doors. Charlie watch as her father leave and the doors closes behind him, she turns back to her side to look at Melody who seem to have a bit dust of pink around her face; she seemed more humane.

Everything feels warm in just an instant, it makes her wanna sneeze from the sudden change of temperature. She opens her eyes to still see the same darkness of the place she's in but Karma is sitting in front of her, legs crossed as she braids with her long hair.

"Oh hey you're awake." Karma notices as she lets go of her strands of hair and letting her sharp claws rest on her lap. Melody suddenly can move as she lifts herself up from the ground and stretches.

"You're back so soon, did..?" Melody asks the demon in front of her, Karma leans backwards with her hands on the ground and shrugs. Looking up at the ceiling, making Melody does the same only to realize the 'ceiling' is actually a dark sky of the night with stars shining brightly.

"She saved you." Karma says as she sighs, Melody thought for a second.

"Who?" Her eyebrows creases in question, the demon slides her hand down as she lies down on the floor.

"Marcy." Karma replies, Melody's rich red eyes widens in surprise. "Lucifer told her about your deal when you were passed out, she went back to heaven then back down to ask anyone to help her. Surprisingly, guess who volunteered?" Karma giggles, Melody raises her eyebrows. "Angel Dust." She replies making Melody blink,

"Are you serious?" Melody asks, not believing her. Sure Angel is such a dick but Melody do know he's actually really nice. He doesn't show it as much because he's afraid of being vulnerable. But she didn't know he'd go that far of a length to help her. Karma nods as she inhales and exhales.

"Yep." Her reply short, "Now that you got back what were once yours.." Karma starts as the whole dark room suddenly turns into a whole grassy room. There's trees here and there but what caught her eyes the most were there's flowers everywhere around the two. "This place is finally beautiful again." She finishes as she turns her head to the side and pokes a bud of flower, a sparkly dust flies around the flower as it blooms into a blue lilac.

Melody stands up as she fixes her clothes, stumbling a little bit when she stood up and noticing she's wearing an oversized T-shirt and shorts. Karma watch the girl while still lying on the grass full of flowers.

"Go out there, you're free." Karma smiles at the girl, Melody looks up to see a door appeared out of nowhere. Its a red wooden door with flowers and vines decorating it. The black haired girl walks up to the door as she twists and open the door, revealing nothing but bright light. "Oh and also, one more thing." Karma says, Melody turns to her,

"He's waiting for you." Karma smiles at the girl, Melody is confused but she didn't have time to ask when something pulls her from inside the door and forcing her in.