Chapter 16

Don't Look At Me

🔥🌹✨🔥✨🌹🔥

As soon as Melody reach her home, it's already around 7PM. She should get herself ready early and go there before them so it wouldn't seem auspicious. The girl unlocks her door and walks in her cozy empty home and closes the door behind her. She sets her umbrella in its place beside the door as she quickly runs up the stairs and into her bedroom, her boots making a soft tapping noise as she runs.

She stops in front of her closet as she pulls the sliding doors to the sides, looking inside her big closet. There on the side of clothes she never really touches; hung a red wine dress. Its a tight dress that hugs around the body of whoever is wearing it, can you see now why Melody doesn't wear it? It's too revealing. The reason why she have it in her closet in the first place was — Lilith thought it was a good idea and bought Melody a dress because her usual ones are too 'plain'.

Melody sighs as she pulls the dress off the hanger that holds it up and walks out the closet with it in hand. She set it down on the bed, walking back into the closet to take a pair of black high heels, a furry pink glittery scarf and just to make it more unlike herself; something to wear on her thigh since the dress is cut on the side, revealing her legs. Melody stares at the clothing in front of her as she holds her forehead and sighs. The things she do to get back what was hers..

The girl turns on her heels as she walks over to her dressing table, taking off her half gloves and set it down on the table. With that she hop in the shower and get herself ready. It's only been 20 minutes since then, she walks up to the mirror as she looks at herself. Sighing as she stare at her face, the girl uses one of her abilities — shape shifting. A red puff of smoke covers her face as her eyes turns into completely different looking. Her left iris turns into a heart and on the right it turns into a diamond, resembling cards.

She also have tattoes on her shoulders, a heart and a diamond. Melody looks at herself in the mirror as she flatten her lips, she picks up a red lipstick as she softly paint her lips. Taking an eyeliner only to draw a small dot under her right eye. She sighs as she steps back, looking at herself. Something looks missing as she pulls her drawer and takes out pink long gloves that reaches up her elbow and wears it on.

Red puff of smokes covers her features again as horns appears on her head, looking completely different than her real ones. Melody turns to her big mirror and looks at herself, as if looking at someone else in the mirror. She taps her right foot on the ground as her skin slowly turns dark from her feet as it travels all the way up to her head. The girl nods as she picks up a necklace and wears it around her neck.

Melody looks at the time to see it's almost 8PM, she wastes no time as she walks out the door and on her way to where Charlie had mentioned. Tonight's mission is to make herself completely someone else and assure Charlie's safety from that hell hole of a demon.

Meanwhile, Charlie is waiting in the lobby. Even though she was told to wear something "fancy", she thinks its better if she just wears her usual tux. It is fancy itself too. A few minutes later, Alastor walks up to her and offers his arm.

"Dear, are you ready to go?" He asks with a smile, Charlie jumps from his sudden voice and looks up at him. She slowly nod as she stands up, hesitating whether to intertwine her arm in his or not. But she didn't even have the chance to think as Alastor drags her to the door, "Let's get it moving! We don't wanna be late, do we?" Alastor laughs as his radio static laces his voice. Charlie only chuckles awkwardly as the two walks out the door.

Vaggie watch with her arms crossed and a frown on her face. Clearly jealous and also worried for her girlfriend's safety. She pinches the bridge of her nose as she sighs, Sin pops her head up from the couch.