Chapter 3

So then, as the four of them were making their way to the train station in a comfortable silence, Nashi decided to make a comment and break the silence

"Guys, I'm getting this weird feeling were being followed." she said with a little uneasiness

"Relax Nash, there's no one following us." Storm said trying to reassure her

"I but she's just trying to get out of having to ride the train" Rosemary said teasingly

"I wouldn't blame her, I don't want to either. Just thinking about it makes me sick to my stomach" Gale said as his face started to turn a little pale

"Yea maybe you guys are right, lets just hurry up to the train station before the train leaves without us." Nashi said ignoring the feeling from before

The teen got on the train and took their seats. Nashi took the window seat and to her left was Storm. In front of her was Gale and to his right was Rosemary. Gale was preparing for the long 4 hour ride he was about to endure. Rosemary was getting out a book. Storm was caressing Nashi's head because she was now laying her head on his lap, also preparing for the long ride she was about to endure. Before the train was going to start Rosemary asked Nashi what kind of mission they were going on since they just followed her blindly to the train station.

"Um, well I'm not really sure since it's in another language." Nashi said to Rosemary.

"Another language?" Rosemary asked

"Yeah let me read it to you." Nashi says reaching to grab the paper then read this, "id damnationem legis per me mittere in praeteritis"she said not understanding a word she just said.

Once she was done reading the request there was a bright light. It was so bright that if they didn't close their eyes they would have been blinded. What they didn't know at the time but they were being teleported somewhere they least expected.

Skylar's POV

I overheard Nashi say that she was going on a mission. I've never been on a real mission with her, only small ones because my mom says I'm still too young. But I really wanted to see Nashi in action so I decided to follow them. I mean since I wasn't going to be in the middle of things I wouldn't be in the way. When we got to the train station, I had a little problem. They wouldn't let me on the train so I had to use my super secret special move that I learned to be able to get on. Once I was able to get onto the train I was about to sit down when there was a big bright white light. After that all there was darkness.

(A/N: Sorry for the slow update and short chapter I've been busy and lazy, But I hope you still enjoyed.)