Six💞

It had been a few days since Megan had woken up in the police cell. She felt guilty for getting into trouble again. She knew her mum didn't want the hassle.

When she woke that morning, she walked downstairs and saw Aimee there. Warren walked in. "I'm shocked mum let him in."

"Mum doesn't know he's here. He came over about 2. We were both quiet as he gave me his baby maker," Aimee said as she grinned. She saw the look on Megan's face. "Oh come on."

Megan rolled her eyes but smiled. "I honestly don't mind you know. About Warren being here. He makes you happy."

"And what about you? What would make you happy?"

Megan shrugged. All she could think about was Sami and she didn't like it. She just wanted to find someone who loved her and settle down.

***
Megan went into the village. She saw Sami standing alone. Megan walked over to him and smiled. "I haven't seen you in a while. Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just been busy. Are you keeping out of trouble?"

Megan shrugged and grinned. "When do I ever keep out of trouble?" She teased. She saw the look on his face and sighed. "Yes I'm keeping out of trouble. To be honest, I don't remember what I did the other day."

Sami sighed. "You were caught trying to have sex with a police officer. You were off your head," he told her.

Megan frowned and sighed. "I'm an idiot. I need to tone down on the drinking."

"Yeah. I would."

Megan looked at him. "I'm truly sorry for wasting your time like that."

Sami smirked and winked. "I'm a lawyer. It's my job. Look. Let's go for dinner soon. We can talk about what happened with us."

"Yeah that sounds good."

***
Megan walked back into the house. Aimee was there. "Where have you been and what caused that grin on your face?" She asked.

"Sami wants us to go for dinner soon. Said we needed to talk about what happened between us," Megan told her.

"Ooo get you. I might not be the only pregnant one around after all," Aimee said as she pulled Megan down next to her. "Warren has gone away for a few days."

Megan smiled. "You can bond with me can't you? Sister time. And you can tell me all about the baby," she said.

***
Megan got a text from Sami;

Can you meet me now? I need to see you - Sami x

Megan smiled widely. She felt ecstatic knowing Sami wanted to see her. She looked at Aimee. "I'm going to see Sami. He wanted to see me," she told her.

Aimee grinned. "You're going to get laid. I know you are. Lucky bitch. I have to wait till Warren is back."

"Tough look babes! I'll see you later."

***
Megan saw Sami standing in the alleyway. She walked over to him. "What's up?" She asked.

Before anything was said, Sami planted his lips onto Megan's in a heated and passionate kiss.

Megan pulled away and smirked. She winked. "Does this mean I seduced the lawyer?" She asked.

Sami smirked and nodded. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her passionately again. Megan groaned as she felt his member against her.

But she knew that this relationship wouldn't be approved of by her family. Could she keep it all hush hush?