Eighteen💞

Megan groaned as she woke in bed. She saw Sami asleep next to her. She climbed out of her and left her bedroom.

The two of them still hadn't found a place to call their own yet. And she was worried that they never would.

Megan walked into the kitchen. She saw Aimee there and smiled. "Hey mama to be. How's it going?" She asked.

Aimee shrugged and yawned. "I'm tired. Seriously so tired. And I just... I don't know. Warren hasn't called at all. Maybe he's changed his mind. And doesn't actually want this life. The twins."

"That's not true. He loves you."

"I doubt it. I don't care anymore. I have to focus on these babies. And that's all I'm doing. He can either be involved or not. Either way, I don't care," Aimee said.

***

Megan and Sami were walking through the village. Megan sighed. "Why does it feel like we're not going to find somewhere to call a home? I mean... we've not seen anything that appeals to us. And I just can't cope with it."

"Hey now. The right place is waiting for us. I know it is. We've just got to be patient."

Megan nodded and sighed. "I know. But I have this fear that I'm going to lose you. That everything is going to go wrong for us. And I don't want that. I want us to have forever," she told him.

Sami smiled. "And we will. I promise. Listen. I've got to go to the office. I'll meet you later. Try and stay out of trouble," he told her as he kissed her passionately.

****

Megan walked into the club. She saw Warren there. "What's going on with you and my sister? She thinks you don't want her or the twins anymore."

Warren sighed. "Don't ask."

"I'm asking. What's happened?"

Warren shook his head. "It doesn't matter. Just tell her that I love her. And the twins. Please."

Megan shook her head and sighed. "You're being stupid now. You really are. And I'm not down for it. Talk to my pregnant sister yeah? She's sitting in the house losing it because she thinks you don't want her."

"Megan. Get lost. Im sorting this events night out. Tell Aimee I'll call her tonight."

***

Megan walked back into the Roscoe house. She smiled as she looked to her sister. "I've seen Warren. He said he's going to call you later," she told her.

Aimee shrugged. "He can get lost. I don't want him in my life anymore. I can't stand him."

Megan frowned as she sat with her. "You're having his babies. You know that right? He won't just vanish from your life."

"I wish he would."

Megan smiled and took her hand. She looked to her. "It's all going to be okay. I promise you."

"I doubt it. But thanks."

Megan looked to her sister and smiled. She knew that everything seemed to be going well for her and Sami.

But she had no idea just how everything was about to come crashing down around them. Changing everything.