Twenty-Three💞

Megan knew how she was worried she was pregnant. She knew she had been feeling run down. But she didn't think it would be that.

She knew how she and Sami were hardly careful. But she felt like it wasn't the right time for a baby.

She knew that she needed to take a pregnancy test. But she was scared of the results. She couldn't handle a baby just yet.

Megan needed to talk to Sami about it. But she couldn't. She was terrified that he wouldn't want her. That he would find someone better than her.

All she knew was that things were a mess. She was scared. And she didn't want to be pregnant.

Morning came all too quickly. She felt like she hadn't slept a wink. She was tossing and turning.

The door opened and Sami walked in. He smiled. "Hey. You okay? You were tossing and turning all night," he said as he looked to her.

Megan nodded. She sighed. "Yeah. I couldn't sleep. Too much going on in my mind," she told him.

Sami sat on the bed. He looked to her. "You know you can talk to me. I love you. And I don't want you upset or hurting."

Megan looked into his eyes. She knew that she could easily tell him how she was thought she was pregnant.

But at the same time, she couldn't. She was scared that he would walk away.

***
Megan went over to her mum's. She saw Aimee sitting there. "Thought you'd be with Warren."

"Don't even mention him. He's done a runner hasn't he? Left me here with these babies. Why do you look like you've gone six rounds with Mike Tyson?" Aimee asked.

Megan sat down next to her. She sighed. "I think you're right. I think I may be pregnant."

Aimee smirked. "I knew it. I love being right. Have you taken a test?" She asked as she looked to her.

Megan sighed as she looked to her. "I don't know if I am. I haven't taken a test yet. I'm terrified," she admitted.

"I know how you're feeling. It's not going to be easy. But it will be okay. You're gonna go and buy a test. You're gonna bring it back here and take it. Okay?" Aimee said.

Megan just nodded. She looked to her and sighed. "Why are you so bossy?"

"Cause I'm pregnant with two babies. And I have issues," Aimee said as she looked to her.

Megan rolled her eyes. She nodded. "Yes boss."

***
Megan had just bought the test. She looked to see Sami as he walked in. "Hey. What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Aimee asked me to pick her some stuff up. She's an hormonal little bitch at the moment," Megan said as she looked to him.

Sami smiled. "Well you've got this. She's carrying two humans inside of her. Also. We need to talk when you're back," he said.

Megan looked to him and walked off. She sighed. Not knowing what to do.

But could she really be pregnant? And could she and Sami find a way to make it work?