Five💞

Megan walked downstairs and smiled as she saw Aimee. She looked at her. "How's my pregnant sister?" She asked.

"Pregnant. Getting fat and I'm about to empty my stomach," Aimee said as she hugged her sister.

Megan smiled and placed a hand on Aimee's small bump. She sighed. "Sami hasn't talked to me since we screwed. I don't know why."

"Cause he's your lawyer. He went out to give you the lawyer spiel."

Megan rolled her eyes. She looked at Aimee. "Pregnancy is turning your brain to mush."

***

The two Roscoe sister's went into town. Megan kept on checking her phone for texts off of Sami. She looked at Aimee. "Why isn't he texting me?"

"Give it chance. He's probably getting off some criminal before he can screw you."

"Charming."

Megan looked at her. "Probably your baby daddy."

Aimee grinned and sighed. "I miss him. He said he was going to get some cash for us and for the baby. I don't trust it though," she admitted.

***

Megan went to see Sami. He was sitting in the coffee shop. She sat down. "You've been avoiding me since we had sex. Why?"

Sami sighed. "Because I am your lawyer. I wouldn't be able to represent you if you were to get into trouble. Conflict of interest."

Megan rolled her eyes. "I don't plan on getting into trouble again. I mean, I'm settling down now."

Sami sighed. "But still."

***

Megan sat in the club. Warren walked over and sighed. "Do your family know you're here?"

"You're shagging my sister. Not me. What I do is of no concern of yours."

Warren sighed again. "I care about you. You're Aimee's sister and I don't want anything to happen to you."

***

Megan woke up in a police cell. She sighed as she realised she couldn't remember what had happened.

The door to the cell opened and Sami walked in. "Whatever happened to you're not getting into anymore trouble?" Sami asked.

"It didn't work out. Okay. I'm sorry. I messed up."

Sami sighed. "Come on. You're getting out of here."

***

Megan knew as soon as she went home, she would get a lecture from Sandy. Sami sighed. "Your mother is worried about you. I told her you crashed on my sofa. Aimee vouched for you."

Megan nodded. She saw Aimee walking towards her. "Are you okay babes? Mum thinks you stayed at Sami's."

"I know. I didn't mean to mess up again. It was an accident. I don't even remember what I did," Megan admitted.

Aimee took her sister home. Sandy was there. "Hiya mum."

"Are you okay?" Sandy asked. She handed her Megan a cup of coffee. "Aimee and Sami told me you stayed at Sami's."

Megan nodded. "Yeah I didn't wanna wake anyone up. So Sami let me stay with him."

Megan walked into her room and sat on her bed. She needed to stop being so wild and try to calm down. But could stop herself from going too far off the rails before it was too late to turn back?