Chapter 5

"This is home!" I announced as I let the boy enter my home.

The former raven looked around my home. It was small, but could house two people. Normally when Mal wasn't in one of her moods, she would sleep over here. But I guess the boy could sleep here too. Somewhere in here.

"You have a very nice home, Miss [Y/N]." Diaval told me.

I laughed sheepishly. "No need to call ms Miss, Diaval. Just call me [Y/N]." I told him.

The raven haired boy nodded at me before he looked around again. Man, I'm not in my element talking to this guy. Maybe I should get him something to eat or drink. Wait. SHouldn't Mal be taking care of him seeing as she is his master? Man, that sounds weird.

"Would you like something to eat? To drink?" I asked him.

"Uh..." he trailed off.

"I'll take that as a yes and go and make something for the two of us." I exited to my kitchen to start making us some tea and a salad.

I'm a druid remember? My people are vegans. We take nothing from animals. And there are many more plants in the world than animals. Well there are more plants in the world that we eat than animals in the world we eat. I put my hand over some vegetation and made it go into a bowl for the two of us. The tea pot whistled and I poured some tea for us. And then I walked into the living room with the bowls and cups levitating behind me.

My hand started to glow green and I moved the bowls and cups to the seats where Diaval had already made himself at home. "I hope it's to your liking." The man just nodded at me.