CHAPTER TEN

Taehyung's p.o.v

The reeking of the alcohol went into my nostril made me wake up from my deep slumber. I stayed all night at the bar since it's operating 24 hours.

"The fuck, did I really sleep here?" I groaned to myself picking up my jacket to walk out of that dirty place. I checked my watch to see the time and it was twelve past eleven. It must be a really lucky day for me since the school is off today. After what I had encountered last night, I just spend the rest of the night at the bar.

Wish my temper could be gone like my love for my parents if that's the only way I could stop being a psycho towards everyone. I feel bad for shouting at jungkook last night. He might think that I really hate him. This sounds stupid but I'm not sure of which ghost possessed me when I was throwing tantrums at jungkook.

There was a small mini mart on my way back to the dorm and I had stopped by the walk to get something for jungkook. I picked mint chocolate ice cream, spicy ramen and a can of soda. Hope that this would make it up to him, but if he's still mad then I have to think out of the box for a better idea.

First thing I have to do once I've reached my dorm is to check up on jungkook and apologize to him for being an asshole. Few more blocks then I reached my dorm, walking even faster to see my little bunny.

"Kookie, hyung's back.... where are youuuu?" My scream was blaring through the dorm to wake him up knowing that he is a sleepy head. The room felt so strangely silent and it was scaring me a little. "Jungkook!!!!!!," I shouted now tears gathered in my eyes. His room was completely empty like none of his belongings are in there.

"What the fuck did you do to him Taehyung," I stumbled over the chair in his room and my back hit hard on the wooden floor. "Yoongi hyung why....what are you saying? I didn't do anything," ignoring the pain, I tried waking up only to see five more figures standing in jungkook's room. All of the hyungs were glaring at me but Jin and jimin still looked less intimidating. I have noticed all them were also holding a small letter and hoseok hyung threw one of the letters on my face. "Read it, you prick," hoseok sat on his bed after giving me a death glare.

What the hell is going on? I don't understand why are they surrounding me as if I'm going to kill them. I don't know the meaning of the eerie looks on their faces. Out of everything, where the fuck has jungkook went? I took a seat on his bed and opened the letter. It was from..... jungkook?

Hi hyung, by the time you're reading this letter I'm sure I would have left Seoul. I wrote letters to all the hyungs but yours is the special one. I'm not good at expressing myself, but I'd like to say sorry for always being annoying towards you hyung. Until yesterday, I didn't know that my existence would burden you this much. I've learnt how much you've hated me and never liked me even once. Those kisses and cuddles meant nothing to you but it's the complete opposite to me. I'm the happiest when I was with you hyung. I could listen to you saying 'I love you' to me on repeat. I miss your warm arms embracing me, your soft lips kissing me, your gentle touches caressing my cheeks, and I just miss you so very much. I can't stop crying while writing this to you. That's just how much I like you. It hurts me to let go of you, but it hurts me more to see you suffering because of me. I wish you nothing but happiness and success in your life. Don't ever let go of jimin cause' I've never seen someone who adores you as much as he does. Hyung, no matter how much you hate me, I have always loved you.

I love you, Kim Taehyung 💜

J.J.K~

He left us.

He left me.

"Jimin told us everything that happened last night." I stared at Jin hyung's face, I couldn't read his expression at all. It was a mixture of both anger and sadness painted on his face. I knew how much jungkook meant to him, to all of us. What shocked me is that, yoongi cried the most compared to the others. Hoseok was just hugging the cooky plushie and sobs silently while namjoon just stood right by Jin's side scared that he might get an anxiety attack.

Jimin walked towards me and sat beside the bed. "Taehyung I'm so sorry," he started sobbing, "this is all my fault. If I hadn't forced you, he wouldn't have left us. I'm so fucking sorry tae, I really am feeling guilty." Not knowing what to do, I yelled at all my friends, "just...... just leave me alone, NOW!!!" Namjoon hyung brought all of them out. He knows  that I'm mentally unstable right now and needed some time alone. "Don't ever think we will ever be happy again taehyung. Fucking forget it," yoongi hyung hissed walking out of jungkook's room.

Now I'm all alone.

I laid flat on his bed, hugging his cooky plushie that reminds me of him. "Jungkook....wh-why did......why did y-you leave me?" I started sobbing harder into the plushie imagining as if that's jungkook and I'm holding him tightly. I keep on chanting my angel's name as if it's a mantra hoping that he'd come back. I closed my eyes shut wishing that this was just a dream and he'll be in front of me when I wake up but when I opened my eyes, it was still empty. His absence made me realize, how much I miss him, how much I miss having him by my side, miss the way he hugs me, how much I wanna scoop that younger and give him countless kisses on his pinky lips. He's my little bunny that I love so goddamn much how could he think that I hate him. He's really so fucking dumb. I want him back in my arms.

I got out of my room and to my surprise, my hyungs are still in my dorm sitting on the sofa. Their gaze softened as they realised my weak state due to too much of crying for hours. My legs were wobbly as my body is just too weak to even stand. I couldn't bare the pain as I felt down on the floor and my hyungs rushed to carry me. "Taehyung, you look so dead. Let us help you okay," yoongi said pitying at the condition that I was in. They placed me on the sofa in my living area. "I always knew this Tae, even the hyungs..... You've always loved jungkook. More than just a brother. I had already accepted the bitter truth yesterday cause' I knew you have always loved him. The way you look at him is different from how you stare at me. You love him like how you used to love me," jimin sighed while sadly smiling at me. "You love jeon jungkook." That's when I realised, I was indeed in love with jungkook but I was too dumb to realise it.

Jungkook, I'm sorry.

I love you, jeon jungkook.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N : Guys, there's just one or two more chaps left :'( btw thanks for the 100 reads cause this achievement means so much to me.

💜