CHAPTER SIX

Taehyung's p.o.v

Jungkook was pinned to the wall with both his hands roughly held upwards by that asshole. Tears were streaming down his face like a river while the older was forcefully bitting and kissing my bunny. It's visible jungkook  trying his hardest to get out of that filthy man's grip but he has a low self defensive mechanism.

Mr Lee was now set flew to the other side as I threw him a death punch right on his left cheek. He laid down flat like a dead man on the floor as bloods start dripping all over the classroom's floor.

"Oh my God, baby," my heart shattered at the poor side of jungkook sliding down on the wall clutching his knees while letting out loud sobs. I stopped kicking that man and went to the younger and I gently scooped him. "Jungkook, please look at me," I held both his cheeks in my hands as he looked at everywhere but my eyes. Him breaking down in my arms was just too agonising to see. My ears couldn't handle listening to his painful cries. 

"Hy-hyu-hyungie........  m' scaweddd," he sobbed hugging me tighter. I didn't know what to exactly tell him. I had never been in situations like this before. "Baby, let's go back home," I let go of our intertwined hands bringing his hands closer to my lips and giving those beautiful pale knuckles some feathery kisses as he was relaxing into my touch.

"Yugyeom, do me a favour. Report Mr Lee to the principal and tell him I'm bringing jungkook back to the dorm. He's not in the right state of mind." With that said, I helped jungkook to walk him back to our dorm.

Not too far, I can see all my hyung staring at me confused. jimin didn't utter a single word but he was hurt I could definitely see that. It's not the right time for me to console him as jungkook needs me the most at this time. "Jin hyung I'll be with jungkook. You guys don't have to worry about him." Hoseok hyung was about to protest but namjoon just pulled him back and all of them went to their next classes.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

This was all my mistake. If I was there for jungkook, this would haven't happened in the first place. Why was I so incautious. Haish you're so useless Taehyung. I was walking back and forth waiting for jungkook to finish bathing. A moment later, he came out of his room looking all dull.

"Hyung, go back to school I'm fine." He said as tears were held in his bambi eyes. "Jungkook stop lying. I know you are not. Let me just be with you and I'll take care of you. Don't argue." I walked towards his direction and brought him back to his room.

"Hyung, I'm so scared, embarrassed, an-and I don't know how I'm feeling right now. I feel so vulnerable and weak. I let Mr Lee touch me in bad ways. I couldn't defend myself cause I was way too weak. I should just die rather than living like this. I'm such a weakling and I'm-"

"Jungkook keep your goddamn mouth shut." I have a really bad temper but I'm actually good at controlling them. But this was an exceptional since whatever bullshit he was saying isn't true not even a little.

"Jungkook listen to hyung, you are the most strongest person I have ever seen. Despite what you're going through, you have always overcome the struggles anyhow. Don't you dare, say you're weak when it's the complete opposite." I ruffled his brown locks as we both laid on his bed. He needed to hear something from me since he has a very low self-esteem, "Jungkook, I have never said this to you, but I love you so much that it hurts me when a single tear drop from your bambi eyes. You're are way too precious jungkook, don't let anyone say otherwise."

A wide smile spread on his face while he was clutching me like a koala. I love seeing him beeing all shy and giddy. I'm content just by seeing my bunny happy. "Hyung, you do love me?" he asked, "of course baby," I said tickling his stomach knowing that it's his sensitive spot. "Hyung, please stoooooopppp," he screamed loudly as I finally released him after teasing him a little more.

"I'll never let anyone hurt my jungkookie after this, promise."

His hands went from my arms to my neck, dangerously bringing me closer to him. The intimacy between the both of us is something that I had never felt before. That's how close we are right now. His brown eyes staring deeply into my hazel one, our faces were only a few inches away as our breathing could be heard clearly around this closed room and it all took my will power in one go when he licked his lips not so innoncently.

He closed the gap between us by slowly taking my lips into a gentle kiss. It surprised me that I didn't back away from him. His lips tasted like a vanilla scent mixed with strawberries, it was so adictive that I wanted more of it, no I wanted it all to myself forever. My lips responded to the kiss by bringing our bodies closer as my hands snaked around his curvy waist. While enjoying our small make out session, my teeth harshly bit his plump lips asking for an entrance and what took me off guard was he reacted by letting out a small gasp, "hmmmppphhh~~~~~," I slide down my tongue into his mouth while our tongues fought for dominance and of course I have won the battle. I experimented every corner of his cavern without leaving one place unnoticed. I love how needy he looks as he grinds on my clothed member.

"Woahh, hold on there baby," I quickly pulled away as I can sense where is this going to end. A small blush smeared on his cheeks. "s-s-sorry," he asked looking down at his hands.

"What for jungkook," I asked now acting innoncently.

"For doing that to your pee pee," I chuckled as he looked annoyed, wow for the first time he's annoyed huh. "Hey it's okay. Uhmm.....wanna sleep with hyung?" He looks excited so I guess the answer is a hundred percent YES.

"Hyung, really?" He asked amused. "yes bunny, let's cuddle and sleep okay," something has taken over my mind as I held his face in my palms and softly press a kiss onto jungkook's lips. This one was a passionate kiss no fighting for dominance, just a simple kiss that held so much of unexplained meanings. My body was electrified as he kissed me back cutely while struggling from getting less oxygen. I let go of him and he immediately moved closer placing his head on my chest. "Good night Taetae hyung, I love you." He gave a light peck on my chest and that small action of his made my face went all pink.

Thank God, he isn't looking at me.

"It's evening silly, and I love you more baby." I hugged him tighter not letting him go as I soon driffted to my sleep land too with my bunny in my arms. It was an unexplainable feeling, but oddly satisfying having jungkook in my arms, all to myself.

He's mine, and mine only.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N : I'm running outta ideas lmao btw thanks for reading my story. You're much appreciated 💜💜 stream agust d2 on Spotify since youtube is 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍

:')