CHAPTER THREE

A/N : STREAM DAECHWITA AND OTHER SONGS TOO :') HES INSANELY HOT I SWEAR YOONGI ATE UP THE WHOLE RAP INDUSTRY JUST LIKE THAT

Jungkook's p.o.v

"Children, it's an emergency so I have no choice but to skip today's class and please do the homework on page 16. We will discuss them tomorrow," right after Mr. Lee hurriedly made that announcement, the whole class jumped up and down in pure ecstasy. "Why does he always call us children when we gonna be almost 16 duh? We aren't his babies or kids for Pete's sake." Bambam tsked, repositioning himself to steal a good nap. "I don't exactly know why but one thing for sure is jungkook is indeed his baby," mingyu said and my other friends just shared a knowing laugh while I was left dumbfounded at the moment.

"Wha- what do you mean Gyu?" my friends stopped laughing, now giving me a look as if saying that you're stupid. "Damn Jeon, you're so innoncent and dumb. Don't you see how that horny man look at you everytime when you bend down or stretch your hands?" I gulped shaking my head vigorously saying that I don't, "he always calls you baby boy but not his other students. Don't you even realise what he is up to?" Again, I just murmured a quite 'no'.

This is just too much to process all at once, why didn't I understand any of what they are saying. It's not normal to call your student 'baby boy' but there's no wrong right? "Guys, please tell me what's going on, I don't understand anything," without knowing anything, my body just got cold due to the weird things my friends have been saying.

"Jungkook let me explain it," yugyeom scooted closer to me, "Mr Lee wants to have sex with you. I know you're naive, to be precised dumb so lemme just explain it in details," I hit his head for calling me dumb but I am dumb for now it seems, "Gyeom, I know what does sex means okay but why does he wanna do that with me?" I gulped nervously as I sense something bad is going to happen if what yugyeom said is true.

Taehyung once barely told me sex is something like fuck too, you make love with each other. It isn't bad right to show your love towards someone but of course I don't love Mr Lee. "Jungkook, you're just plainly dumb so I'll give you these DVDs watch them at the dorm after school. Not in front of everyone okay?" Bambam stuffed some DVDs in my school bag and they were advicing me to always stay careful around Me Lee.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

My stomach started growling and I couldn't wait any longer. I wrote him a letter and asked his friends to give it to him, saying that I'll be off to dorm before him since I was about to faint. There were so much school work I had to do so that's why I had skipped my recess session. Luckily the dorm was a stone throw away from my school so I quickly got back to my dorm. The moment when I opened the door to my dorm, my mind went blank at the image in front of me.

Basically, taehyung and jimin were eating each other's face??

Most probably, they'd been having an empty stomach earlier so that's why the are eating each other I guess? But, why are they eating humans though. Without uttering one single world I went straight to my room and locked the door.

My mind clicked at a certain event that happened earlier. A tear dropped on my cheek. Taehyung didn't wait for me to go back home and he just left me like that?? He didn't even inform me that he'll be off to the dorm with jimin?? Did he forgot me?? Am I not important to him?? Yeah, he told me 'I don't love you like I love Jimin.' Hmmm I'll just change my room if he doesn't like me. I chuckled to myself knowing that he will never tolerate my annoying self.

It hurts.

Taehyung's p.o.v

If it wasn't for Jimin being this horny in the early afternoon, I would have waited for jungkook to go back with him from school. "Jimin, go back to your dorm." I pushed the eager boy away from me when he was hungrily bitting my nape. "But why Tae? Don't you wanna have some time alone with me? You've been so stressed lately so why don't we just have sex to-"

"Jimin fucking go back to your room now."

He started crying, in a blink of an eye jimin was invisible. I know I fucked up really bad when I saw jungkook just now. He'd think that I don't care about him since I didn wait for him. I know how vulnerable and fragile jungkook can be sometimes yet I still didn't wait for him. I don't have any idea on what has gotten into me at that time.

Jungkook's p.o.v

A soft knock was heard on the brown wooden door of my room. "Jungkook can I come in?" No, I dont want him to see me crying like a baby. He might hate me more for always crying and I don't wanna annoy him anymore. "Hyung, I'm sleepy we will talk later."

The door was clicked open. I forgot that he has a spare key to my room.

My body got tensed as the spot beside my bed wasn't empty anymore, his hands smoothly slipped to my waist and turned my body to face him, "Jungkook, you crying because of me?" I just lightly nod and he softly wiped away those tears with his thumb, "Please listen to me. I know you are hurt that I didn't wait for you but please give me a chance to explain myself to you."

My silence indicates that he can speak further, "Jimin forced me to go back and I was tired of arguing with him so I just went back. Sorry jungkook, I really mean it. I'll never hurt you like this ever again okay." For the first time, I didn't exaggerate or annoy him with more questions. I'll just let it slide this time since he sounds so sincere. I just moved closer to him and hugged him tighter. After seconds hugging him, I found myself relaxing into his warm arms and chest. "Hyung," he hummed in response to ask me to continue "do you love me?"

"I'm crazy if I don't love you, bunny. You're my baby brother."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

a/n : thank you for reading my book 💜 BTW PLS STREAM AGUST D2 AJJSJWJWKSKSWKNSJSJEJZUSJEJDIWKDHJEEJDUEHEJEJDKD