CHAPTER EIGHT

Jungkook's p.o.v

The room was a pin drop silence as the both of us were waiting for Taehyung to speak. Tears that jimin was holding on has spurted out since there was no answer from taehyung.

"Hyung, please tell me what's wrong? What is going on between you both? Don't you love me?" Curiosity and anxiety took over me as he kept silent. If he chooses jimin, does it mean that he hates me?

My grip on his leg got harder as he tried escaping from it but with all the strength that I have, I didn't let him go. I was begging for an answer.

Please tell me you love me hyung.

I personally don't like the idea of my two loved ones fighting knowing that I am the main reason for this argument. No matter how hard I try, I couldn't help but to fall in love with Taehyung. Is it an understatement to say that I love him like jimin do or is it just an brotherly affection that I have for him? If I don't love him like that, the butterflies in my stomach would haven't reacted every time when he kissed me. The sparkling in my eyes wouldn't haven't exist every time when he says those eight letters to me, "I love you". I'm definitely in love with Kim Taehyung and I'm very sure of it. If I love him, I should really fight for it to show him how much I needed him. That's how it works right? I have never been in a relationship before so I'm definitely inexperienced with this relationship stuff and all. Heck, I'm not even sure if I love him or not but what I know is that I want Taehyung so badly, like how jimin sees him.

"Hyung, please talk to me," I pleaded as jimin started moving closer to Taehyung, "Tae, please don't leave me. I have always loved you." It looks like jimin hyung is playing tricks with him. Probably scared that taehyung might pick me over him.

"Hyung answer me," I literally cried still tightening my grip on his calves.

"Taehyung, don't you love me?"

"Hyung, don't you love kookie?"

"Don't you remember all the promises that we made to each other back then?"

"Hyung, please don't leave me."

"Kim Taehyung, you're not a cheater right? you've always mentioned this aren't you? You told me that you will never cheat on me."

I know jimin had his attention as taehyung got tensed and quickly averted his gaze to jimin's now soft one.

"Hyung, you promised me-"

"AHHHH JEON JUNGKOOK SHUT THE HELL UP."

And I knew Jimin has already won.

"How many times do I have to tell you I don't fucking love you. I thought I have said this earlier, I love jimin and him only. I don't even like you jungkook you're such an annoying ass. Do you know how irritating it is to handle you sometimes? Why can't you get some sense into your brains? I had been tolerating you for the past years and guess I should just fucking spit it out to you. You're just way too annoying so please get your own life and leave me alone. Stop being too depending on others and learn how to defend yourself."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Taehyung's p.o.v

My temper is something that I'm very bad at controlling it sometimes. I used to be on overdose pills to control my temper that's how poor my condition was back then. Since I have been in a relationship with jimin, he helped me overcome this disease without going through any medications and treatments. He showed me how to handle my anger but still, there have been times where I get super pissed sometimes especially around jungkook.

I suck at cooping up with annoying ass people and jungkook are one of them but I didn't know how I actually endured being with him in the same room for years.

I felt like my anger had really went extreme as both of them firing me with questions over questions. I didn't know what to do at that time but I knew I was wrong for hurting jimin. Yes, I have been nothing but a jerk to him. I was constantly ignoring him, cuddling and making out with jungkook.

I couldn't explain myself on why I had this odd likings towards jungkook recently but he should know that those kisses or cuddles mean nothing to me. Shouldn't he at least be rational about this situation? I have a boyfriend how on earth did he expected me to fall in love with him.

That's so dumb of him.

That was why I spilled the beans to him. Having zero idea on if that was the right time to tell him or not, but I didn't want to lose jimin. After shouting at jungkook, I dragged jimin to his dorm so that I can fuck him senseless to lose my temper.

( A/N : ngl I don't like writing a vmin smut in a taekook fanfic so I'll just skip that part. On top of that I suck at writing smut OKAY BACK TO THE STORY )

His ass became sore as I rammed in his now tired butt countless times. Luckily, yoongi hyung wasn't at his dorm when jimin was letting out sinful moans while he was riding me. I needed something else to relax my mind now. I left jimin on his bed as he looks tired from releasing multiple times. I knew one place that could help me release my stress.

People were dancing as if there's no tomorrow while drinking and smoking in the club. I sat at a corner far from that loud noise coming from that gigantic speakers and ordered many glasses of alcohol. When I'm stressed, alcohol is my another medicine that helps me to heal faster from my headaches. I quaffed pint after pint of good Berkshire ale. Only God knows the number of glasses of beer I have been drinking but I'm just filling as much as my body can consume.

Wish I don't remember anything that happened today the next morning.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N : Thank you again for reading this crappy book it means so much to me🙏😭 There's a few more chapters left and this book will be completed.

💜