Epilogue

*Mark POV*

I'm at the altar waiting for Lexie to go down the aisle. Derek is standing at my right.
It's been one year since Audrey was born.

A lot had change in one year, Derek and Meredith almost got divorce. Callie and Arizona are expecting another child, this time Arizona is carrying. Karev and Wilson became parents. Owen and Amelia got married. And Kepner and Avery are still living in a fairy tail.

That only happened outside of our family. Lexie and I changed the family name of Brian and Leslie, they are now Leslie and Brian Grey Sloan. Audrey took her firsts steps and said her first words, she also celebrated her first birthday.

I'm happy of how my life had change in one year. It makes me believe in happy endings. I'm now waiting for the love of my life.

The music change and I know I'm gonna see her, wearing white. First Brian walk in, and than Audrey as the flower girl, then Molly and Meredith. I see her now, Alexandra Grey, all in white. She smiles at me. I can barely see Tatcher and Leslie who are both walking down the aisle with her.

I know that whatever live reserve us, we will be together, no matter what. I love, she loves me and we both love our children, that's what matters the most.

                       The End

The sequel isn't coming anytime soon. I hope you like that fanfiction. This is really the end of this book. Comment, vote and follow. The remake is already up it's way more organized/long.