Untiteld

*Mark POV*

The guy is standing there like if it was is home. He look at me like if I was the visitor.

"Im sorry but who are you?" He ask.

"Mark Sloan, I'm the twins father and Lexie's boyfriend."

"Oh, I'm Thomas the guy who helped her when she needed you."

"Okay, first why are you here and second, I didn't even know she had kids."

"Oh, I'm here to be with her, to be a family. She asked me that before I leave her. I thanked about it and I want that."

"Thomas, this proposition is not of actuality, specially now." Lexie said calmly.

"Lexie, I love you and it was a mistake to break up whit you. I'm sorry. Will you take me back, please."

"First of all, I'm the one who leave you and second, are you only asking me that because your mom kick you out?"

"Oh come on Alexandra, we both know we're mean to be."

"Okay, tho as could you get out now. You embarrass yourself enough and Lexie and you were never "mean to be". You get your ass away from here by yourself or I will do it, and understand me, it would be a pleasure." I said angrily.

"Relax men, I'm not leaving until Alexandre tell me to."

"I already told you to leave four years ago." Lexie said.

*Lexie POV*
Four years ago

I'm walking home with the twins and I see Thomas waiting at the door. He has flowers. I broke up with him a month ago, what is he doing here.

"Alexandra, hey."

"Thomas, I already told you to leave me alone."

"This time it's different. I want you to be with me forever."

"Leave me alone Thomas. I was never into you."

"Lexie, we belong together, don't you see?"

"I'm still in love with the twins's father. Now leave me alone."

He get done on one knee. "Alexandra Grey, will you marry me?"

"Yeas!" I said sarcastically.

"Really?"

"No!"

I walk in my house.

Present time.

"Alexandra, tell your clown that you love me."

"Thomas, get the hell out of my home or I call the police."

"I will come back for you, I promise."

"And I promise that I'll call the police if you do."

I close the door.
~~~~
The kids are in bed. I'm walking to the kitchen where Mark is doing the dishes. I'm afraid of what he think about what happened.

"Hey!"

He's not responding. Oh god, he's gonna break up with me.

"Mark?"

"I can't believe that you didn't told me about that guy."

"Because he was a mistake. I wasn't trying to replace you, all I was trying to do is to find myself again. When I left Seattle, when I left you, I felt like I wasn't myself anymore. I load left a piece of me here whit you. And I wanted to know if live without that piece but I found out that I couldn't. I couldn't live without you. I love you and that's what matters."