The OBG appointment

*Lexie POV*

It been a month since I told Mark that I was pregnant. I told Meredith a week ago. Derek know now who's the twins' father, he didn't talk to me since I told him. Mark and I will go to the first appointment. We are not a couple, we are just two people that are having a kid together. Okay I admit it there is no big deference.

We were waiting for the OBG. We were siting next to each other. I could fell his eyes on me.

"Alexandra Grey"

We both stood up and walk in the OBG office.

"Hi, I'm Dr. Barren, I will be your OBG until your baby is born."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Dr. Sloan. before we start can we just ask you something... could you keep this pregnancy a secret please."

"Yeah sure. Dr. Grey you can go on the table and... I think you know what to do."

I did what she asked me and look at her.

"Okay, I'm going to put this gel on your abdomen. It's going to be cold."

She put the gel and start searching for the baby. I look at the screen waiting to see my baby. I know that Mark is watching too. He asked me if we could be a couple and I told him no. I feel guilty because I love him and want to be whit him but I can't.

"There it is, see that's your little baby right there." She said while pointing the screen.

All I could see was a head just one, not two, one. No twins this time.

"Can you tell us if it's a boy or a girl?" Mark said with excitement.

"No, don't tell us" I face Mark."We will wait until he's born to know what gender he is."

"Anyway, it's too soon to see what gender this baby is so... you have time to agree." Dr. Barren said before leaving us together.

"When will you tell the twins that I'm their father?"

"I did. Last night."

"Okay. Do you want me to pick them up from school?"

"Yeah, if you want to."

I can feel the awkwardness that is between us.

"I have to go. I have work to do." I said before walking away.

I know it's really short. Comment what you think and vote... please comment I don't care if it's a good or a bad comment. I will upload as soon as possible.

Love you all

-audrey