Chapter 31: A Totally Effective Scheme, Battle Of The White Lotuses! Part 1

"Xingxing! Lanying! There's a problem!"

Yin Long bursted through the door with some parts of his sect robe ripped from his torso to his pants. His hair was slightly disheveled and his silver eyes shone within Yin Lanying's sight.

"Yin Long, it's rude to invite yourself into a girl's room." Yin Xingxing calmly scolded him with a smile as he stood up straight and began walking behind the door. "Forget it, what's the problem?"

". . .A Magical Martial Sect member wants to challenge Lanying. I don't even know if that white lotus has a muddled brain or not."

A Magical Martial Sect member? White lotus? He couldn't possibly mean. . .

". . .Tang Di Wan? You're kidding." Lanying was in disbelief.

"Nope, I'm not. Have you seen my clothes? She tried to undress me." As much as he didn't actually bother with it, it was in front of the people in the Star Spirit Sect that he hadn't seen for a very long time and none of them wouldn't help but be amused at how the mighty Silver Dragon has been stripped naked by a wicked human girl from another sect. He was often the little troublemaker mocking the others back then, so it was truly surprising for them to see their former little thief get his little misfortune.

"And I haven't been properly trained yet, so how could I defend myself against a white lotus like her?"

"Find another white lotus to fight her."

Yin Lanying and Yin Long both looked at Yin Xingxing in surprise. The youngest blinked twice before speaking, "Find another white lotus? Sister Xingxing, how is finding one to battle Tang Di Wan going to make up for my absence? It's not like we can kindly ask them to help me fight her." It hasn't been long since they arrived in the Star Spirit Sect, accepted into the sect, and with her revealing to be the Azure Dragon's human guardian along with meeting Lingling. Then there's the Western Continent and souls of origin. . .a lot of events had happened today. And now she has to fight a white lotus.

Can't she take a longer break?

"I did say before we have no time, right? Then why don't we quickly find one that disagrees with her goals before we leave for the Western Continent. Yang Peng and Yang Tian already left to go back to the Yang Kingdom in a hurry for your sake." Yin Xingxing spoke.

"Then how about that girl named Yaobao? Erm, Yaopao? Yaokao? Bow wow?"

"Yaoyao, you idiot!"

Yin Long scolded the brown-haired youth who invited himself into the room. He waves happily at Lanying who in return gave him a confused wave.

"Oh, this is Jin-"

"Jin Long, Yin Long's childhood friend. It's finally a pleasure to meet you, Lady Lanying~" Jin Long smiles charismatically and went to kiss her hand, only for Yin Long to drag him away from her with a glare.

"Jin. . .Long? Strange, it sounds a lot like Yin Long," She eyed him suspiciously. "Though you never told me about him. . ."

"He's an absolute playboy, other than that he's a good friend. Jin Long here had been extremely busy so he couldn't meet us on our way here." Yin Long explained.

"P-Playboy? Look, I'm your hus- pal. Your bro. Your best friend. How can you mislabel me like that?" Jin Long sulked at him.

"Pal? Bro?"

"Those from the Western Continent say those kind of words, Lanying." Yin Xingxing explains to her as she was even more confused about the words. "But yes, Yaoyao is an excellent choice. She also wants to become Yang Le's future empress just like Tang Di Wan. If we could send a fake message about how she could restore her dantian, then it would be enough for us to get going."

"I didn't really take you to be the scheming type, Sister Xingxing. . ."

"I can scheme, but for important purposes."

"So. . .who's going to send the message?"

"Who other than you, gold-eyes."

"I destroy white lotuses, remember? I might kill her before I even deliver the message."

". . .Alright, I'll come along with."

"Huzzah! See? Wasn't so hard to convince you~"

"Shut it!"

"Huzzah?"

"Another Western Continent thing. . ."

———

Question. Do any of you would want to read a story about these two boys?