Chapter 20: Star Spirit Sect Entrance Tests (5)

Tang Di Wan smirked at Lanying and frowns when she saw Tang Xueqing walking over to her.

'This fatty wants to join the sect so badly?'

With a thought in mind, she smiled widely at her sister.

Tang Xueqing felt that her expression was extremely weird and thought that she became an idiot after saying such words.

"My dear sister, if Yin Lanying came here to join the Star Spirit Sect then there's no need to try to persuade her to join your Magical Martial Sect until she finishes her evaluation."

So what if she was the infamous Yin Lanying who followed the Crown Prince everywhere he went? There's a thing to not trust the rumors you hear,  and based on what she saw, the girl was not an idiot who shows off how spoiled they are.

"Tang Xueqing, do you think you even have a chance at all? Why don't you go ahead and try for yourself? Or are you just going to continue to slander me without any power inherited from the Tang Family? Don't forget that you didn't inherit our family's magical powers."

A daughter of the Tang Family who didn't have the power of their ancestors wouldn't be deemed worthy of entering the Magical Martial Sect.

Only students of noble families who inherit their ancestor's teachings and powers can enter easily without any additional tests.

The delicate-looking plump girl scoffs at the one who wasn't her sister anymore. Their relationships never been close since their mother only favored the younger one's talents than hers.

She went over to Lanying and pats on her shoulder with a proud smile on her face. "May I do mine first?" She will prove Tang Di Wan that she isn't to be messed with just because she's fat!

Lanying blinked twice but nods her head after seeing the determination in the girl's green eyes. She also believed that Tang Xueqing had the power to face her sister without any hesitation, yet it was only because she hated that arrogant Young Miss of the Tang Family as well.

Seeing that the delicate beauty had accepted to let her test first, the black-bellied fatty wondered if she would meet this person once again. When she came up to the starry night sphere to touch it, a cold light flickered around to cast the whole place into coldness.

The sphere produced coldness!

There's one family that would use the power of frost!

But how does the First Miss Tang Xueqing of the Tang Family have this cold power?

A constellation soon appeared to brightly light up two stars out of seven that formed a smile around an arch.

"The Corona Borealis constellation! Very interesting. . ." Third Elder Xin chuckles, "You are in the Ursa Major Division as an outer disciple seeing that you have cultivated to the second star, Nusakan. Not bad."

"Tang Xueqing thanks Elder Xin."

Even a fatty has manners that aren't lacking. When her eyes met Tang Di Wan's, she proudly smirks at her with eventual pride.

"Hey hey hey, don't forget about me!" A tiny girl with lime-green eyes with a crown on her green hair spoke up in front of her. "I'm Corona, your Star Spirit. I'll be helping you cultivate within the sect." She smiles.

Tang Xueqing smiles at the Star Spirit and pokes her cheek. "Then I'm in your care, Corona."

"Impossible!" Tang Di Wan blurted out. How can she be accepted?!

"Nothing is impossible, just challenging." Yin Long remarks as Lanying nodded in agreement and went over to the sphere after Tang Xueqing.

If she can be in the same division as her brother and the black-bellied girl, then she won't have to be lonely.

But then a bright light shone before she even touched it, followed by a passing creature that went into her mind. All she saw in her head was a long creature who looked at her with gentleness.

It was familiar yet unfamiliar at the same time. Could it be that she was supposed to be here instead of staying in the country of Yang? If so, then why didn't she notice at all?

The Blue Fairy's Sword.

The mysterious voice guiding her here.

The creature in her mind.

What was. . .

Her destiny?

"Draco constellation of three stars, Thuban. Although it's not whole, it's still a good rank to start with. You'll be heading to the Ursa Major Division as the other two." Third Elder Xin combs his beard after saying the results.

Lanying was snapped back into reality and heard the elder's words blankly. Draco? Ursa Major Division? As those words registered in her mind, she looks at Yin Long and Tang Xueqing with a smile.

Thank goodness she wasn't alone.

She then saw Yin Xingxing walking over to greet the two elders.

"Disciple Yin Xingxing greets Third Elder Xin and Fifth Elder Liu."

"Yin Xingxing, these two must be your sister and brother. Don't worry, the Fourth Elder will properly take care of them." Fifth Elder Liu responded.

"Then this disciple thanks Fourth Elder Shen in advance." Xingxing turns to Yin Long and Lanying with a smile, "Now that you both are accepted, we won't be able to meet easily anymore. Be strong and brave for the long road of Star Cultivation."

"We will!" Both Yin Long And Lanying responded simultaneously.

"Good."

Upon seeing the joyous siblings and Tang Xueqing happily chatting with her Star Spirit, Tang Di Wan could only walk away to spread the information in her family. But she will definitely give a congratulations gift for that sister of hers.

"Dear me, this is quite a reunion~"