Chapter 13: Golden Heart-Sleeved Dragonic Claws (2)

When the golden figure saw an ecstatic Yaoyao looking at him with a shy expression, he frowned. Was this person an idiot? Were they looking for death?

"H-Heavenly immortal. . ."

"You are not the one I'm looking for. Scram."

Scram.

That word alone made Yaoyao freeze. She looked at him with tears. "Don't you recognize me? Aren't we together? How could your heart change after all  of these years?" Her hands covered her face, full of disbelief and tears from the golden figure not recognizing her. "How can you be. . .so cruel?"

"Because I was never waiting for a lover in the first place. I was waiting for my friend."

What?

Yaoyao looked up to the golden figure with remnants of tears on her cheeks. The heavenly immortal wasn't waiting for a lover this whole time? Just a friend?

"And he already found me. The one who had given you the Golden Heart-Sleeved Dragonic Claws."

"NO WAY!!"

Yaoyao despaired onto the ground. That cannot be!  How could that young man be the one to wield the golden claws?! That can't be! And here she thought she would be able to get the claws to be successful!

"H-Have you made a mistake?"

"This world doesn't need someone like you who can't respect a heavenly follower of destiny." The golden figure raised a palm, pushing Yaoyao out of the vision.

In reality, the claws detached from her hands and she was thrown outside of the shop. She threw up blood in the streets while holding onto her abdomen in pain.

Her dantian had shattered!

"Yaoyao!" Dong Min Lei ran over to pick her up bridal style. "Don't worry, Master will heal you!" He was relieved but at the same time couldn't believe that she tried and had her dantian broken.

But Yaoyao pushed him away.

"If you didn't say that the heavenly immortal was waiting for his lover, then I wouldn't have had my dantian shattered by the Golden Heart-Sleeved Dragonic Claws!" She yelled.

Golden Heart-Sleeved Dragonic Claws?

The people around the two begin to understand why she was in that state. Truly a pity. The claws were dangerous and she had to face such a situation.

Dong Min Lei was shocked and confused. Wasn't that the history of the golden claws? "But Yaoyao, that's what it's written and said. . ."

"NO!"

Yaoyao got up slowly while clutching her abdomen in pain. "I met the heavenly immortal and he said he was never waiting for his lover. He was waiting for his friend and that young man in there was the one!" It enraged her. Her Senior Brother wasn't good for her anymore.

Friend? The young man?

Eventually the people saw Yin Long walking out of the weapon shop with the golden claws attached to his hands that were glowing gold, activating the powers of the Golden Heart-Sleeved Dragonic Claws. The scene made them shocked.

Then Lanying and Yang Tian came out with Senior Rong and Xingxing to his side.

"Brother Long, you're getting popular." Lanying said to him when she saw the people staring at them. Yin Long chuckles and gave her a narcissistic smile.

"Looks like I'm caught being too handsome."

"Yang Tian is much more handsome than you."

Lanying's remark made Yang Tian almost burst out laughing while her brother could only stare at her in disbelief.

"Well well well, the Golden Heart-Sleeved Dragonic Claws were waiting for you all along. How romantic." Senior Rong teases him and laughs. "The heavenly immortal wanted to gift this to you without any price once you attained it. So naturally it belongs to you now, but why do I feel that silver matches you instead of gold?"

Yin Long looked at Senior Rong with a knowing smile. This senior sister already knew about the origins of the golden claws.

"Kind sir, Madam, I apologize for the inconvenience this had brought upon you both." Dong Min Lei puts his hands together in a knuckle and bows before him and Senior Rong. He then tries to help Yaoyao who kept refusing him. "Yaoyao, let me help you walk."

"Senior Dong, I'd like to walk back to the Magical Martial Sect alone."

When he registered her words, the feeling on his chest became heavy and he could only watch and follow her back to their sect.

"He's a pitiful Senior Brother." Lanying sighs when she saw the two of them walk away from the shop. How could that girl refuse his help? He was being caring!

"Well they both come from the Magical Martial Sect. He may be pitiful but he's from the rival sect of the Star Spirit Sect." Senior Rong explains and pushes her back into her weapon shop. "Let's find you a weapon shall we?"

"Alright." Lanying nods and didn't probe any longer. If the Magical Martial Sect was the rival sect of the Star Spirit Sect, then she'll have to look out for them. Especially Tang Di Wan who was also from the same sect as the two.

Yin Xingxing and Yang Tian decided to chat with each other in the shop and give Yin Long some time with the golden claws.

After the incredible scene, the audience also dispersed to gossip about what occurred from the weapon shop.

As he was left alone, he also went back and stopped at a corner of the shop to access the claws' powers. There he saw the golden figure once again who had a look of frustration on their face.

"Really? You just had to give them to someone else." He was upset.

"Well according to your description of your claws, it was waiting for a lover. So I thought giving them to the girl was about right, but didn't think you'd break her dantian just because I wasn't the one holding them."

"I made them for you!"

"I know. Where are you exactly?"

Silence followed the moment he said those words. The golden figure hesitated to answer him at first but eventually explained, making Yin Long widen his eyes in horror.

"THEY DID WHAT?!!"

He was angered. How could they?! His hands were tightly curled into knuckles as his eyes gave off a glint of silver.

"Yin Long, I was only able to communicate with you here because you were able to activate these claws. Once I disconnect my presence here, I can only wish that you can get our lord here as quick as possible. I may not have much time."

". . .I understand. Don't die on me you idiot."

"I won't. How can I die when we still have unfinished business to do?" The golden figure smirks at him before dispersing into golden fragments.

". . .Idiot."

Yin Long laughs helplessly as his vision was brought back to the weapon shop where he saw Lanying looking around her for a weapon that matches her.

He looked down on the Golden Heart-Sleeved Claws on his hands, bringing them to his lips.

He promises to find his friend as quick as possible.