Tendou [Karaoke]

Dude roblox arsenal is making me so made with all the hackers in it. Like seriously do people have nothing better to do than use hacks in a childrens shooting game.

[Y/N's POV]
"I'm so terrified," I confessed to my cousin Ushijima. We were at a celebration party for winning the inter-high prelims, and what was so terrible about it was that.... it was at a karaoke bar. I stood in place paralyzed as Wakatoshi tried to push me inside the building. "All you have to do is sing one song," he said calmly, in his shitty monotone voice. He finally pushed me inside and took me into the reserved room, we being the last to arrive.

       I looked around the room and saw a certain crackhead called Tendou. I smiled at him getting a cheeky grin in return. The party went well, until it was my turn, I still didn't want to go so I just sat in my seat slowly sinking down to the floor. Until a hand grabbed my shoulder and pulled me up. It was Tendou who gave me a secret wink, this fueled my embarrassment and anxiety as I was pulled up to the screen to do a song.

        When I finally chose a song I gave a quick anxious look to Ushijima who was null to what was going on. My whole body was shaking and my chest was tightening. I wanted to cry because of all the pressure I felt on my body. That was until I felt an arm wrapped around my body giving my waist a tight squeeze, "it's okay I got your back," I heard the red head whisper to me. As the song began I stayed silent until I heard the soothing voice of an angel.

     I looked to the side and saw Tendou sing the first verse of the soulful song, and with a silent gasp I realized the attention was all on him. Yet, he didn't look bothered or frightened. I gave a shaky smile as I  tightly closed my eyes and sang along with him.

     Creating what I'd like to call the perfect harmony. He was the tenor to my alto, and I don't think I've ever felt this safe in my life. It was like I wanted to put my life in his hands. As the song ended I slowly opened my eyes to see the whole team shook to their core. I softly smile and almost cried out in relief. I felt Tendou wrap his arms around me giving me a giant bear hug.

    I hugged back feeling his warmth and whispered "thank you," only to receive a squeeze. Maybe karaoke wasn't so bad.

   Yeah yeah its short but hey it's cute right?

       [462 words]