Tsukishima [Kitty] (H)

Au: Neko
WARNING: Sexual content, Male reader
AND NO YALL ARENT GONNA FUCK WHEN ONE OF YALL IS FULL ANIMAL FORM YA NASTIES.

            [Tsukishima's POV]
      I laid spread out across my bed listening to music as I pet the stray cat that I rescued two weeks ago. They have this beautiful, shining, (h/c) coat which fluffs up at the slightest touch. His body is contortioned into a giant mess, as the purrs of their contentness fills my ears.

      I slightly shift my body hoping not to wake up the feline, but to no avail as he slowly got up and stretched themselves before hopping off the bed and under the bed where I set up the food and water, in hopes that none of my family members know about the cat that I snuck in.

        Speaking of which the cat in which I named (m/n) really seems to act strangely...almost human-like. I catch them sitting very humanly, and for a stray seems to know how to use the toilet and even jumps in the bath with me.

      Curiously I look under my bed in hopes of trying to obtain the cat to try and sooth my slight irritation from todays actions with my 1st year peers. To my surprise I see a naked male underneath my bed in a fetal position. "What the hell," I yelled rubbing my eyes underneath my spectacles. This in turn made said male jumps and turn around to face me. "Uh hello master," their deep baritone voice flowed through the air very smoothly.

       [M/N's POV]
      As I stretched, and jumped off from the bed that my caretaker owns I hear my stomach grumble. I stalk under the bed to consume my bland cat food, I feel a weird sensation go through my body. "Crap, is my heat starting up, this is bad if I don't get out of here i'll-" but unfortunately before I could scurry off to the exit my human body started to form.

      Pain started to flood throughout my body as I kept quiet trying not to alert the human above me. As it finally ended I hear a familiar voice behind me, "What the hell." I quickly turn around to face the oh so familiar light brown eyes which pierces through my being.

       "Uh hello master," I speak with my voice very hesitant, I quickly shimmy out from under the bed looking at the one called Kei, not breaking eye contact. I see his face start to turn into a very bright pink color as he looks me up and down. I start to feel uncomfortable as my heat is starting to get to me. My breathing deepens as my pupils expand, there is a very nice smell coming from the blonde in which taunts my self-control.

       Wasting no time for him to question whomst I am, I pounce on him pinning him on the bed with a wicked smile. At first he is struggling to push me off and is resisting my hold on him until I start to put my weight onto his lower regions causing him to stop shifting as to not please his groin. I slowly start to move his sleepwear off of his upper half, as I tease his sensitive nipples. His face going from a pink to a deep red and he shivers and keeps his lips shut tight to not make a sound.

        My hands start moving south while my head moves towards his chest latching my mouth upon his  very sensitive spots. I start to unbutton his pants, and he then grabs onto my head bringing it up to his face, smashing his lips onto mine. I take off his pants and briefs, my hand grabbing onto his shaft tightly and begin to stroke it very lightly. Tsukishima no longer to be able to hold his groans in starts to fall out of his mouth as his first climax hits him. His semen sprayed out covering my hand and his lower abdomen, however I wasn't bothered by it. As I continued my ministrations he flipped me over on my back.

        His face was red and he was panting for air, drool erotically dripping from his mouth. He grabbed my shaft as he slowly started to insert it into his very being. He shuddered at the final drop, "I didn't think....I'd be in this type of mess, especially with an alley cat," he spoke through his deep breathing. My response was a smirk and ,"forgive me for this," as I grabbed his hips and start to move him up and down whilst also thrusting my hips.

       His eyes rolled back to his head as he was holding onto my arms to support himself. The once docile cat, now dominating and pounding into the hand that feeds him. His pace started to quicken as he feels a fluttering in his lower regions. With a big thrust and hitting Kei's prostate he is able to make him cum for the second time. Finally reaching his end he spews all of his undoing into Kei and takes a cat nap from all the action still connected to him.

        [Tsukishima's POV]
       I pant as I slowly get off the human that was once neko as I feel dripping down my thighs. Too tired to even move and my lower regions in pain I lay beside my exotic animal and close my eyes for a power nap. Only to be woke up again and having to go through erotic things again.
———————-
[929 words]
     My very soul has been tainted. Anyway please vote, and comment because it is very appreciated. Also my birthday is coming up soon yayyyyy!