Tanka [Perverts]

"Hey ryu-chan can you help me snap pictures of you guys changing since I can't go in there," (y/n) spoke with a very concerning amount of bluntness. Tanaka gave (y/n) a baffled look and then proceeded to smirk with mischief, "sure (y/n) which ones are you particularly wanting a picture of," he said in a low voice. "I really like Nishinoya-san so if you could..." (y/n) began to trail off their face slowly turning red. Tanaka only gave a cheeky grin at this suddenly feeling a heavy pang in his heart for reasons he doesn't know.

          "What are you two talking about," a menacing voice came from behind them, they slowly turn to see the volleyball captain glaring at them with a stern fatherly look. "N-nothing," both yipped and ran away from the captain before his anger spewed.

         [Y/N POV]
    I opened my bag in class trying to get my notebook out when I hear a bang on the door to my classroom, I look up to see Tanaka there with his ever so handsome grin. I mean what....did I say handsome, nevermind. He saunters up to me holding what looks to be a picture of Nishinoya getting dressed into his school uniform after pratice. I light up trying to grab the picture only for him to pull it away from me. I sigh and hand him the picture I took of Kiyoko in secret. "Thank you for your service," he says to me ripping the picture out of my hand and bolting out of the classroom.

        I look at the picture he gave me and noticed he took the picture like a selfie a little bit of his naked chest is in the picture. I feel my face slowly burn up, I hear ennoshita come up behind me . "(L/n)-san are you doing okay you look really red," he said with an all knowing face. To that I just flush and look away silent totally forgetting I was supposed to get my notebook for class.

        I waited at the gate for the second years, as I usually join them after sports club hours. I see the group walk up and I join them walking beside Ryuu and Ennoshita. They were talking about what happened at practice today saying how they were gonna win the interhigh prelims saying "second times the charm" .... which i'm pretty sure thats not how it goes. Then Nishinoya brings up Kiyoko-san....god why did he bring up Kiyoko-san. I started to feel uncomfortable, while Ennoshita gives me a sympathetic look.

        "GOD CAN YALL SHUT UP ABOUT KIYOKO-SAN IT MAKES NOT ONLY ME BUT ALSO PROBABLY HER ANNOYED," I yelled not wanting to hear my newly realized crush talking about a girl I know is beautiful and kind enough to steal anyones heart. (Yeah not mine :/ sorry to those who are kiyoko fans I just get kinda annoyed) They all looked at me wide eyed then Tanaka goes on and says the stupid thing, "but kiyoko-san is a goddess you should really hang out and learn from her grace."

...

This bitch wanna die huh.

     I gave him the biggest glare I could give as I stomped away from him and his ridiculous statement. Not only was I angry, I was also hurt that he would never look my way... but what do I expect he's a pervert, and so am I so he probably would never think anything of me.

       I avoided him, for a long time...long enough until the day before the interhigh prelims. His teammates kept asking why I didn't visit them at practice, I always just brushed them off, and continued my deep thinking. Was I being immature, maybe avoiding wasn't the best option I just needed to sort my feelings out and try to get over him because I know it'd be a hopeless cause.

        During the end of school Nishinoya ran up to me. "(L/n)-san please forgive Tanaka for what he said he didn't mean it, he's been in a funk ever since you've ignored him," he pleaded. I walked away and went home, that was the worst decision of my life...

        Its been years since i've seen him, 5 years to be exact. I wonder what he's up to, I started my own freelance art business. I miss him. Trying to grow my business I went to a arts fair to show my products and such. When I saw a familiar face, in which no one can mistake. It was Kiyoko, she looked pretty, no beautiful.. she looked mature and carried herself in a confident yet introverted way.

     "Oh my goodness Kiyoko-san is that you," I asked with a surprised face as she stopped by my booth. "(L/n)-san? I haven't seen you in 5 years how have you been," she asked. "Ah I've been good just trying to get my business to grow," I stated. "Yeah how come you stopped going to the gym, everyone always asked for you especially Ryu," she asked, why are you calling him ryu thats my nickname. "Ah, personal reasons how is he anyway," I asked watching a familiar looking person come up beside her with a joyful face.

     "Oh you can ask him right now, Ryu look its (L/n)-san," kiyoko stated with a serene face. "(Y/n)?," he asked surprised. He looked amazing....he matured a lot. He looked pretty much the same as in high school but his whole essence matured. "Y-yeah it's me how are you," I asked a small smile on my face as I looked him up and down. "I'm good its been a while, my wife and I were just exploring this arts fair, your booth looks nice," he smiled back. Hold up what he has a wife....who. "Wife?," I asked perplexed, he just smiled and held up Kiyokos hand, and on her ring finger low and behold was a diamond ring. My smiles slowly shifted down and my whole body became numb.

     "Congratulations," I said holding back my will to scream and burst out in tears. "I wish you guys a good life and hope your satisfied," I bit my lip so hard I drew a little blood.

       I will never be satisfied.
.
       .
                                 I will never be satisfied.

    Yes the ending was a basic nod to satisfied by Hamilton and im posting this because the haikyuu manga ended and so did my will. I hope yall love tanaka as much as I love him and all the other characters.

        [1105 words]