Chapter 24

EARLY UPDATE IN PROCRASTINATION CENTRAL.

This update basically happened due to the mass amount of Christmas and New Year's parties I have been to. I have been hiding from everyone by chilling in the toilet cubicleand typing, till my feet started hurting from standing in heels.

TheFabler, you're awesome.
chloeewashere, you have really nice hair.

Oh and this chapter is kinda long, as I wanted to end it like I did.

You guys go back to school on January the 5th? WHERE IS YOUR SUMMER HOLIDAYS??

QUESTION:

What was YOUR New Year's resolution that you probably will not keep?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The body was identified a few hours later as a 27 year old man named "Caleb Iser", who had joined our pack with his wife. She was also found dead in their cabin 2 hours later, both drained of most of their blood in their bodies.

The only way the man and woman were ID'ed was by the wallets in their pockets; their faces were slashed beyond recognition.

I had quickly covered Valerie's eyes when we saw the poor man at our doorstep, all three of us rushing back down to the training centre, where the rest of the pack was.

We found Theodore with my mum, telling them both what had happened. Theodore then told us to advise the rest of the pack to meet in the main training gym, to call for a small meeting for the pack that was here.

Which is how Christan discovered Mr. Iser's wife.

The meeting was blatantly about how we cannot take this situation lightly anymore, and judging by the kills and threat, they should attack within the month. This was why reports will start to be written by trainers, judging what level of skill they are in fighting, so the lines for the order of battle can be organized within the week.

Theodore explained once again that women and children are expected not to fight, unless in the case of self-defense. They will not be looked down on if they dont, which Kaitlyn and I scoffed at. Hell will freeze over before Kaitlyn and I dont fight.

All of us who stayed in the main house were told to wait behind, so they could clear the body and check the exterior of the house for anything else.

'Jess' My mother waved me over, amongst the others.

I smiled, having not have had a proper conversation with her for a while, and missing her.

'Hi Mum' I said, before giving her a tight hug.

'How is my strong girl holding up?' She pulled her head back, stroking his hair behind my ear.

'Tired, a bit devastated, motivated. I'm fighting Mum' I said with conviction.

'Must you fight?' She had a sense of pleading in her voice, as if she knew something more than I did.

'Mum, he took away my pack once. I will do everything I can to make sure he doesnt do it again. I know I'm a capable fighter' I said.

Her eyes began to tear up.

'Jess.. there's something I need to tell you. Hell, let me show you'

------

She sat me down on the bed, making sure no one else was in the room before she put a disc into the media system.

I caught a glimpse of the disc, a quick sharpie having written "Videos" on it messily.