Chapter 6

So much support from all you Brownaynay's! Love ya! Leave a comment and a vote maybe? ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------—-———

-Jesse's POV-

'Hmm so how was the morning with the mate Ness?' I blurted out as soon as soon as she was in hearing length.

'None of your buisness, you would think I would at least get a hello?' She raised an eyebrow, waiting.

'Funny Ness, you should know me better than that by now' I smirked as she punched me in the left arm.
Goddammit why does she always sit on my left side?

I rubbed my arm in pain, frowning at her. She simply shrugged, along with an evil smirk.

Jason looked between the two of us before rolling his eyes, like he was used to it.

'So Vanessa Storm Drew, we have gathered here today to discuss a very important issue' Jason said in a announcers voice, a very good one might I add.

'There is a pack meeting tonight, which will be held at our new house, to welcome us into the pack' I said in the same tone as Jase, trying to keep the act without laughing my ass off.

It was kinda hard considering Jase was trying to hold his straight face as well, as my deep serious voice was that terrible.

'So we require your attendance. This is why we have brought you to the mall-'

'With full regret in our hearts' I interrupted.

There's the fact that I hate shopping, just cause its boring and there is usually no food involved.

Jase hates it cause he has to carry all the bags which leads me to my next point. Vanessa and shopping. You never want to be around when that takes place.

The three of us always used to always meet up in the mall, till we realised we ended up spending around $3000 every second day thanks to Vanessa. Starbucks was a good option to avoid that.

'OH MY GOD ARE WE GOING SHOPPING?!?!' She squealed, jumping up and down.
Its very rare when you find Vanessa squealing. But as I said, she's bloody crazy over shopping.

'Yes but-' I started, but she was already dragging me to the first shop.

Here we go..

I caught a quick glance at the sign before we entered. Forever 21. This is a good store, probably worth about an hour of Vanessa's time.

She ran through the store for about 15 minutes, permantly booking two of the changing rooms. One for her to change in, the other to store me and the clothes in.

'Chuck me the red Victorian dress will ya?' Ness shouted over the changing room.

I looked at the various flashes of colour infront of me, my mind racing and now confused.

'Does it have the name Victoria written on it cause I cant see-'

'You're hopeless! They're sorted out into piles by colour Jess! Get the one with the blood red bust and black lacey skirt, the red is showing through underneath'

'Uh.. can you repeat that?' I yelled back over. Its like she was speaking a different language honestly.

'The red one that costs 57.50' She said in a 'duh' tone. Oh!

'Right then' I mumbled to myself, flipping through all the red ones.
There were 10 or so, but I eventually found the one she wanted. I hope.

I threw it over the high walls built to form a cubicle.  Hopefully, this one is the one cause I'm too hungry to be in the mood to go through another 15 dresses.