WHERE YOU ARE • 12

•°•°•

"Ngh... "

Endou groaned, as he put his fingers over his eyes rubbing them together before opening them, blinking a few times. He can feel his head pounding so hard, though the pain was bearable the face he was making right now wasn't. Realizing that he just zoned out and god knows for how long he wasted his damn time.

-dou-san.."

'Practice must already be starting right now..' He thought, trying to stand up from his seat, when he suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder, pushing him back down.

"Endou-san"

"K-kyousuke?" Slurred Endou, his eyelids still half-open. "Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be in practice?"

Tsurugi didn't respond, as Endou looked at him, still in dazed. He silently hands Endou a bottle of water. "Drink this first Endou-san, you look so pale right now."

"As pale as a vampire, like you are Kyousuke~?" Endou joked, as Tsurugi only rolled his eyes, laughing half-heartedly, he didn't really like being teased about his ever so snow white or vampire like skin tone.

Opening the cap of the water bottle, Endou immediately gulped down every last bit of it, he didn't even realized he was this thirsty, and watched as Tsurugi slowly packed his stuffs from his desk inside his bag. He brought his hands up to the corner of his lips, wiping the water residue from the bottle.

"Are you feeling better now Endou-san?" Tsurugi asked, zipping Endou's bag close.

"Feel like I've been hit by a bus multiple time.." He chuckled, massaging his head with his fingers. "Did anything happened when I was um.. Out?"

"Nothing special other than Kidou-san calling earlier." Was Tsurugi's reply, handing over Endou's phone to him.

"Is that so..."

Endou mumbled, his face forming a frown. When a sudden thought hit him.

"Soccer Practice!" He abruptly stands up from his seat, the chair he was sitting on tilted a bit as it slid away from him.

"Oh yeah about that-

Endou didn't heard Tsurugi's voice as he quickly sling his bag over his shoulder, also taking his phone, putting it inside his pocket. "What are you sitting there for Kyousuke! We have to go to practice!"

Tsurugi sighed to his coach, grabbing Endou's arm before it reaches to the door knob.

"What are you doing Kyousuke?" He looked over to Tsurugi.

"Endou-san, you should totally listen when people is trying to tell you something." He pointed, before dragging Endou back to his seat.

Endou pouted in response, crossing his arms. "Well I'm listening now."

"Right.." He sweatdropped, "As I told you, Kidou-san called earlier while you're still out of it. And he said that it would be the best if we go back home immediately once you wake up."

"Is that all?" Endou raised a brow at Tsurugi.

"Yes, I'll shut up now." Tsurugi stammered, crying in his thoughts.

Taking in what Tsurugi said, he exhaled. Suddenly feeling exhausted, right now all he could think about is the warm feeling of his bed. And the warm hug Gouenji will give him too.