WHERE YOU ARE • 07

•°•°•

Waving goodbye to his students, Endou turned his back and called out.

"Tsurugi.." He smiled, more like chuckle as he saw the boy hide behind a tree.

"Endou-san.." Tsurugi greeted, slowly walking towards him.

Pinching Tsurugi's cheek, Endou laughed, "You're as cute as ever Kyousuke~"

Tsurugi blushed, "N-No I'm not!" He stuttered before trying to pull his face from Endou's grasp,

"Endou-san! Stop that!"

Endou giggled in response, "That's right.. You're no longer the cute Kyousuke I know, but instead, a handsome young teen that seeks love~" He winked.

Tsurugi looked at him, his eyes widen.

"Don't think I didn't notice you ogling towards my little Tenma." He hums, looking at him teasingly.

"E-Endou-san!"

"You're still so cute when you blush!" Endou laughed, messing with Tsurugi's hair.

•°•°•

"Endou-san.."

"Hm..?" Endou looked at him confused.

The two of them were now sitting on a bench, looking at the sky as the sun set. Endou was waiting for Kidou and Fudou to pick him up, and Tsurugi decided to accompany him while waiting.

"How are you.." He asked.

"I've been doing fine, Yuuto and Akio are taking care of me."

Tsurugi clenches his fist tightly, as someone who is close to Endou, he knew what is going on to his life, but being a teen has it's disadvantages on which extent he could help him.

"Then did Gouen-

"Kyousuke." A voice suddenly called, from behind the two, grasping Tsurugi's shoulder lightly.

The two looked behind, to see Kidou.

"Yuuto!" Endou beamed, "You took your time!"

Tsurugi kept his mouth shut, and gave Kidou a nod for a greeting.

"The traffic was horrible." Kidou explained before looking towards Tsurugi,

"Akio is waiting on his car Kyousuke, he'll give you a ride."

"Thank you.. I'll be going now.. Endou-san, Kidou-san.." He bowed, before retreating from the two.

Bidding goodbye, Endou pouted, "When will he go back calling me Mamoru!"

"Yuuto!" He looked back to Kidou, "I refuse to believe Kyousuke is now a teen!" He whined.

"Whatever you say.." Kidou sighed, "We have to go too, you can tell me everything that happened today."

"Oh right! Today was really eventful!" Endou cheered, hugging Kidou's arm as they walked towards his(Kidou's) car.

•°•°•

As Tsurugi walked, he spotted a familiar Red Ferrari, together with a man leaning against it's door.

"Yo Kyousuke."

"Good evening, Fudou-san.."

•°•°•

"Did ya get scolded by Yuuto~" Fudou teased, as he turned the wheel, left.

"More or less.." Tsurugi replied, playing with his fingers.

"He already told you not to talk about Shuuya, when together with Mamoru."

"I was just about to tell his name, before Kidou-san stepped in.."

Fudou laughed, "By the way, how's school?"

"Eventful.." He muttered.

Fudou looked at him suspiciously before shrugging it off, "You better enjoy you're youth while you still can."

Tsurugi looked back confused, "I'll keep that in mind.."

"Cheeky brat.." Fudou 'tch'.

And the rest of their car ride was them just listening to the radio's music.

•°•°•

:: boi, do i love you guys that much that i updated again! be sure to vote :<

•°•°•

-soft_tempeh.♡

♡